What Bothers You About Your Favorite Champion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dipsetbaby

04-06-2011

Pantheon has numerous problems

-His stun bugs way too many times
-His damage is incredibly mediocre (notice how nobody plays him anymore?)
-He is by far one of the most fun champions in the game but his weak damage output gives us no incentive to pick him anymore

There is more than just this - I could go into greater detail but I don't have time right now. Hopefully more people can contribute to some discussion about Pantheon.

VvlJbKLuRTmQ2kRT

04-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post

But if you're a Nasus player you might be bothered by the fact that you have to farm your Q forever before you become a thread.
This is now a thread about Nasus becoming a thread.

Kayle.....is useless.

TheAnomaly

04-06-2011

Corki : Missles aren't fired directly to cursor position when aiming at max range, meaning I have to waste time watching line missle display to line up my shot instead of being able to just hover to my predicted location and smartcast.

Alistiar: Headbut 0 damage 0 knockback bug.

Akwaduk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-06-2011

Kayle can do everything, but she can only do it sub-par

And I also agree about the mastery that increases your mana
ITS SO BAD!

Edit: Yeah whatever I expected downvotes -.-

Immafeedyou

04-06-2011

anivia's wall bug. i know its been worked on but the invisible walls in brush is a little much

MormonChinMormon

04-06-2011

Ezreal isn't as viable as Corki.

hsof777

04-06-2011

janna - i miss the slow on her ult

gp - his parrrley is VERY strong but hes weak at any form of melee until late game and his ult is still unreliable. ive had ppl walk through it, from one side to the other without getting hit.

sivir - they only thing i could say is that i would like on hit effect to work off her riq. then again that would be op but then again tiamat would actually be bought lol

Petzl

04-06-2011

Shaco, The range on jack in the boxes, and not being able to place them stealthed (no i dont play AP)

Puppetear

04-06-2011

Spell check your posts please, normally don't nitpick these things, but since you're a red posting as a riot employee....

Anyway, I'm annoyed that tristana's W sometimes falls short of where you click it

r431

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2011

Kog'Maw

His Q is too close to be used with his squishiness. Melee range nuke with so-so effect.

His Q is just taken for the Attack Speed. Need Kog'Maw's Q to be remade into Jax-like Empower ability, in which it gives next on-hit attack with Armor Reduction + Magic Damage.

His W cooldown feels like 2 seconds longer than should be intended at all level. Please reduce it.

Why you're not online? :s