What Bothers You About Your Favorite Champion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xTenshi

04-06-2011

Akali:
How when i Q then i R my R hits first so when i auto atk its a normal auto atk not the atk the activated the Q.
And how Oracles messes her up pretty badly, but this i don't really mind.

Irelia:
Q doesn't always work through walls.
And in mid animation my E doesn't go off because of the bush.
And how other champs have a 100% chance to stun and their stun is range when Irelia's stun has to be just right and is close range.

Dapacman

04-06-2011

Alistar's Headbutt bugs.

You were the one working on Alistar. I know you shelved the remake and that's fine, but why not fix the bugs while you were in there????

DrDragun

04-06-2011

Jax the inconsistency of E as well as mobility (leap strike feels slow and short compared to xin charge and does not consistently place me in range for melee follow up)

Anatera

04-06-2011

leblanc, poor teamfight utility

Sneaky Dorito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2011

I have problems with some of my champs that I play with stuns.
For example sometimes with Pantheon you can stun them, and even with it being max level, they can just keep walking as if it never happened. Or, Ashe's arrow hitting someone.. but actually going right through them and doing nothing. More rare then Pantheon's bug, but it still has happened to me on several occasions.

Necks

04-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
Hey all,

I'm doing a little thought experiment for myself but thought it might make a nice thread. Describe what small things bother you about your favorite champion; this can be bugs, balance, or just design/feel.

Guinsoo

Permanent, non-adjustable smartcasting of Karthus and Cassiopeia's Q ability. It makes them unplayable for many people.

Please make it work like any other normal casting AoE ability in the game, and allow people the option to smartcast it if they want to.

1 reason why the current design is bad: using Q is more unnecessarily attention-consuming. You're busy using the cursor of your mouse to cast the Q's instead of moving, because right now you are required to literally have your cursor on top of the area you want to Q the entire time until the Q goes off. By allowing players to turn off smartcasting on Q, players can click an area to Q, then use the rest of that time to focus on movement with their mouse; more "planning ahead" usage of their mouse cursor.

#2: Leblanc's mimic does not mimic the skill until it actually hits the target. Example, let's say her mimic is currently set on E. You want to do a Q-mimic Q combo. You'd have to cast Q, then pause for a few seconds while the Q travels and then hits the target, THEN you can use a mimic Q. This limits Leblanc's ability to perform creative combos. Players cannot utilize Leblanc to her fullest with this limitation.

Solution: Make Leblanc's mimic activate upon button press of her other abilities. You press Q, Leblanc's mimic button instantly appears as Q.

#3: Lux's Illumination passive is very clunky. It forces players to slow down Lux's gameplay.

When you illuminate a target with one ability, the next ability used does not "ignite" the illumination. Instead, it just overwrites it with a new illumination, thus wasting the first. This is particularly a nuisance late game, when Lux auto attacking in a team fight is no longer feasible. When you've build 40% CDR and mana regen to spam Lux's abilities late game, it's disheartening that her passive literally becomes useless late game.

1 solution is to make all of Lux's abilities work like her R: triggers any illuminations and then applies a new one. Players will still need to use auto attacks to make use of illumination early game, just like on Live, but at least this change will make the illumination passive actually usable late game too.

Lulwy

04-06-2011

Any support, but especially Sona, has a massive difference between having Reverie and not having Reverie. With it, they're awesome, without it varies immensely. Sona's E+Reverie is especially annoying. It might as well be playing Yakety Sax in the background with how fast you go.

Miss Fortune's Double Up range being shorter than her autoattack.

In general, spells being cast from the center of the unit, not the edge, leading to an actual range somewhere around 50-75 shorter. An autoattack of 650 has more range than a spell of 650 by a noticeable margin.

Mell Estter

04-06-2011

Quote:
Hey all,

But if you're a Nasus player you might be bothered by the fact that you have to farm your Q forever before you become a threat.
fixed.

NoobOnTheRise

04-06-2011

ANIVIA: her new animations is AWFUL...not to mention weird..

NIDALEE: tooooooo many bugs

Lactic Acidosis

04-06-2011

Quote:
Hey all,

For me, the following small things bother me about Singed:
The Expanded Mind (increased mana) mastery doesn't work with my items.
Fling doesn't really work with Rylai's scepter, since they're in the air most of the time they're slowed.
Mega Adhesive is too weak at rank 1 and too strong at rank 5.

Thanks,
Guinsoo
Singed is fine if anything its the limited selection of anti CC items they provide for singed and every hero. Sometimes the fling animation plays and you hear the sound but no one is flinged.