What Bothers You About Your Favorite Champion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2xHero

04-06-2011

It's hard to limit this to one champion, so I'll limit this to Jax, one of my favorite champions since beta.

Jax takes too long (10(!) attacks) to reach his full attack speed bonus from Relentless Assault.
Relentless Assault loses its stacks too quickly (~2.5 seconds without attacking)
Leap Strike scales does not apply on-hit effects, which is really annoying.
Leap Strike also frequently lands in a spot that does not make it possible to follow with an auto-attack (and red buff)
Counter-strike is too unreliable for a CC.

EDIT:
Empower is a really boring skill. It's just a one-time on-hit effect with no extra flavor at all.

Maxillion

04-06-2011

When they are on the free rotation.

Willie Tanner

04-06-2011

Regarding specific character reactions, something that has always bothered me is the priority on Singed's Fling skill. Especially in relation to stuns. My base instinct regarding gameplay has always been that stuns should take precedence and act as a type of interrupt.

When playing against a Singed however, if I'm running away and the Singed has a Fling queued up and is following me, when I turn and use a melee ranged stun both effects will go off simultaneously stunning the Singed as well as flinging me behind him. The end result is that for any character with a melee stun it's generally useless when trying to escape Singed because it doesn't interrupt his ability to fling you when it feels like it should.

Wherf

04-06-2011

Fiddlestick's drain being so counter able by CC/interrupts.

Silmaril

04-06-2011

I only have one beef with Nasus...

He has no legendary skins.

IamGrimm

04-06-2011

Kayle being called subpar by everyone! D:

Her mana costs mainly. But I know Shurelia is working on it.

EagLeaf

04-06-2011

LeBlanc's Distortion sometimes doesn't clear walls when the cast circle clearly extends over the walls. Very frustrating when running away.

CheeseBurguer

04-06-2011

Trundle doesnt bother me only that his ulti isnt flashy meaning that sometimes cant see that the debuffed character should be the target

IronLegion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2011

Kog'maw's Q is pretty situational if not useless.
The attack speed is menial and you will be dead in 3 seconds if you ever get close enough to even use it.

Most champs have 1 move that is a one point wonder and Kog's Q isn't even that.

Make it an activate that alters your next auto-attack to deal bonus damage and silence. If you only take the activate idea and leave out the silence it would give very little initiative to take it over his Ooze or BAB as both would still trump it in terms of usefulness.

Mozart Wolfgang

04-06-2011

Renekton Q should AoE slow champs.Dice should knock back players.