What Bothers You About Your Favorite Champion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InsertRoar

04-06-2011

600 games of TF, his short range/bad AP ratios bother me more than the red card, as I don't pull reds against fleeing champions.

iLikeToSummon

04-06-2011

Sona cannot push towers at all. Once in game, I literally stood next to my turret trying to auto attack the minions down once and they got the turret before I even killed 1/3rd of the wave.

@People who say TF range is bad.
TF is one of the only ranged AD carries with a stun. He also has a global teleport. That is why he has such a low range.

caidus

04-06-2011

Kennen

He never gets look at, he's a fun champ but he lacks dmg.
He has one of the lowest AP Ratio's of many champs.
Kennen is a little weak late game.
Kennens Ultimate has the weakest AP Ratio of all his skills.

Its very frustrating when i charge some one with E and the Mark duration disappears because it only last 8 seconds now, i admit the old kennen had 12 second Mark duration was too long however 8 seconds is too short. Would be Nice if Kennen Mark duration recieved a little buff to atleast 9 second Mark duration. Would also be nice to buff Kennen's AP Ratio's to make his late game a little stronger.

Edit: Kennen's ult also has low base dmg.

Pistallion

04-06-2011

Ezreal:
E doenst prioritize Champions
If E is on cooldown in a team fight, ur basically screwed if they go fo you, even though its a great move to use for an attack.
Late game even spamming Q still doesnt give great damage as it should.
Ulti scales on AP when building AP Ezreal is just stupid
If you get stuned ur done. Merc Treds are like the 4th boots you should buy. Beserker's, Swiftness, and Ionan are so much better.
His E has a log cool down, maing it so you MUST buy a CDR. Most viable are boots or Brutilizer
Having minions around an enemy champ can totally break the whole gank

RagingBulk

04-06-2011

Poppy - After charging Devastating Blow, then Charging into an enemy champion around minions, Poppy will automatically start auto-attacking the closest minion. It would be nice if she would automatically attack the charged champion.

Kayle - Her early game needs a little buff, maybe decrease the mana cost of her q just a tiny bit. It will give her a chance to farm more effectively against ranged carries. And perhaps increase the ratios of her heal slightly, having a 0.5% ratio isn't a lot, compared to the other support/burst champ Nidalee, who has an insane ratio of 1.25 off her heal. Kayle's late game (if built as hybrid ap/ad), max ap would be 200-300, whereas Nidalee, would have 400+, outshines Kayle immensely in this department.

wtfsmashyou

04-06-2011

Ashe's laning is pretty bad compared to some other AD carries. But overall a lot of AD carries can't lane against most AP carries after level 6 if there is no help. (Bad junglers or no jungler >.<) Also Ashe's last hitting is one of the hardest out there compared to other range carries (Have experience with almost all Ad carries)

GhostofTupac

04-06-2011

when i play corki, and the other team has a poppy, renekton, jarvan, or any other tanky dps that do more damage to me then i do to them.....

TheInsomniac

04-06-2011

Jax's stun is unreliable and the ability as a whole makes him very situational. Even when the opportunity arises, Jax is still out-shined by almost every melee carry in the game. So much so that even though technically he is a "Buiser" or "Beefy DPS", he's still worse than most who also fall under that title, as well as your typical "Glass Cannon" type carries such as Master Yi.

Another thing that bothers me about him is his near-useless ultimate. It's hard to maintain stacks when you lose all of them in 2 seconds of inactivity. What's more annoying about his ultimate is that the active is useless. I have honestly NEVER noticed his ultimate's active doing anything useful. It has never saved my life or even so much as noticably reduced the amount of damage I had taken.

If you were asking me, I'd say you should make Counterstrike have a longer cooldown, but let Jax use it on-demand. Change Relentless Assault's Active to give Jax Crowd Control Reduction instead of Magic Resistance and give him all stacks. Also make it so that the stacks will decay rather than drop. Also the stacks should decay after about 4 seconds of inactivity, rather than the or 2.5 short seconds it is now.

Fatwa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
Hey all,

I'm doing a little thought experiment for myself but thought it might make a nice thread. Describe what small things bother you about your favorite champion; this can be bugs, balance, or just design/feel.

For example if you're a Twisted Fate player you would probably say the red card bug bothers you must.

But if you're a Nasus player you might be bothered by the fact that you have to farm your Q forever before you become a threat.

For me, the following small things bother me about Singed:
The Expanded Mind (increased mana) mastery doesn't work with my items.
Fling doesn't really work with Rylai's scepter, since they're in the air most of the time they're slowed.
Mega Adhesive is too weak at rank 1 and too strong at rank 5.

It might be possible to work into fixing common 'little annoyances' for champions with balance passes.

I'm not sure if this thread will be useful or not. Hopefully it will. Please only talk about your favorite champion or one among your favorite few. I think the feedback is much less effective if it's a champion are are not experienced with/understand the nuances of.

Thanks,
Guinsoo
Poppy ult targeting, sometimes you have to spam click.
Poppy charge bugs (numerous and documented)
Dependence on lane partner against competent lane opponents (Range vs Melee)

Eggplant

Recruiter

04-06-2011

Jax

His ult.
You could be readying up your ult passive to jump into the battle off an enemies minion wave, then just as you're ready. you jump in with the q, and as you're flying in there, your ult passive is 0'd again.
or you do the above + keep your passive, attack someone for half a second, then bam, you're dead from the enemy stun/nuke/cc even after using your ult active.
The only thing you can do is pick people off once everyone else is finished and they're running away to heal. For that to be successful, you need red-buff - Or they get away.

Leap Strike
Gets stuck on the most unreasonable pieces of environment. Corner of wall that they arn't even behind. Full of rage. W/E then useless...

W
No problems imo.

Passive
I like it.

Counter Strike
The randomness is very, very disappointing. It's nice early-game when you get a double-kill from that one lucky dodge. But that happens once in a blue moon and never in a ranked game.