2v2 Help Poppy & Sion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dasniper89

04-05-2011

Me and my friends plan on doing a 2v2 match @ Summoners rift. All mid Jungles are open just no directly going into another lane.

It seems they are going to go Ap Poppy and Ap sion and I was wondering what was the best counter for this team? Ap sion 1v1 is already amazing and teamed up with Poppy its a deadly combo especially if you are near a wall or a champion that can't be directly in a fight.

Claricorp

04-05-2011

Going for a champion with long range like tristana or caitlyn, along with someone beefy with good cc, Id reccomend a trundle.

Get a wits end asap and quick boots on the carry asap while trundle jungles and pries apart opponents with pillar, while getting up close and nasty with his q + ult.

Kinguin

04-06-2011

I can't speak for Sion since I don't have much experience with him. But I can say from personal experience that champions with a reliable silence are the bane of AP Poppy. Champions such as Cho'gath or Kassadin can completely neutralize AP Poppy's burst damage.

Dasniper89

04-06-2011

Yeah i'm just worry about sion as his stun is brutal lol. I guess i'm off to train with Cho'gath :-p unless ne one has a better idea of a champion

bylobog44

04-06-2011

Twisted Fate has a pretty reliable Stun/Slow, good range, and is still a formidable 1v1 champion (just a bit squishy though). With a bit of AP, his Wild Card will bust down Sion's shield, even behind minions. TF will also way out farm Sion + Poppy, so you should be say ahead on items.

Neither Sion nor Poppy kite very well, so Nasus is also a good choice.

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2011

Soraka + a decent carry will actually work better.

Take the instant-silence.