About that Jungle WW...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ujeye

04-06-2011

I have these runes and intended mastery's

20/0/10

9x AS Marks
9x Flat Armor Seals
9x Scaling MR Glyphs
3x AS Quints

Q>W>Q>W>E>R

I am completely unsure of where to start with this guy. My jungling experience is mostly Yi and Mummy. I got counter-jungled extremely hard my first game but managed to recover. Wasn't able to do blue until 4 though. Any tips?

Myocardial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2011

I use all attack speed runes + quints (38%). 15% spen + 4% attack speed, rest in utility. Using Ghost and Smite.

Can jungle any way I possibly want, including blue first then straight to enemy red to mess with them if they have a jungler (or I just want to gank top/bottom asap @ lvl 3). If someone leashes blue for me I don't have to use smite on it, leaving me smite for enemy red if I am choosing to take that route.

Otherwise it's pretty easy and fast jungling. I start with cloth armor + 2 potions + ward. I *should* buy at 700 for my claw but end up ganking a lot so my first buy is either claw plus boots1 or claw + boots2 of some type (depends on what I am facing. I've gone with zerkers, sorcs, and merc -- all situational).

If enemy team is lots of bruisers i'll rush my bloodrazor, if not I'll get my spirit visage, then bloodrazor. After MBR, Boots, and SV I build according to what's needed. I typically end up building something tanky for my 4th item, but occasionally I'll be in a fun game with 1-2 pro tanks and I build almost straight damage with hextech gunblades (minus a BV + my SV).

Edit: Typically I go blue, wolves, wraiths, red, mini --> gank. If no gank available, I invade or go back to wolves, wraiths, mini --> buy. This is the default pattern, but I often deviate from it because either I have to go help a lane, too many gank opportunities, or other team is trying (trying ) to counter jungle me with clair / wards and I just take all the easy groups from my jung and then theirs without touching red/blue until it's necessary for a gank (can pick up a buff with razors in under 15seconds pretty easily). Blue isn't necessary for jungling, but it does help. If you don't have blue you'll need more health potions.

Skill wise I get W first, then Q, then W, then E (because I typically gank at 4, though if I am ganking at level 2-3 I pick up E at 3). After that I prioritize R->Q->W->E.

KingFirmin504

04-06-2011

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...ungle-king-549

Check it. Greatest WW guide ever.