Can Heimer ever not be Alt+F4 dodged

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mike

Adjudicator

02-20-2010

He is by far my favorite champion but based on how hes made now everyone quits as soon as hes picked. This means from the standpoint of the game hes not seen as viable. Which is unfortunate because a couple of patches ago his rocket ranged was nerfed for being too good but even then people wouldn't let you play him. I don't want him to have a total rework like Ryze or something had. However what can be done to make heimer at least not doge worthy to start a game?

DJ Hoss

02-20-2010

There should be a 10 minute ban or something for dodging IMO

Hacksaurs

02-20-2010

Metagame = 5man roaming

Heimer = designed to stay in one place

To make him viable for team fights, i'd increase the amount of rockets that are fired to 5 (since the range is so short, it's only going to have all five in usage if he's in the middle of their team, so it's not that huge of a buff)

and also make his stun radius of the grenade larger, and perhaps the blind as well.

as of now, if i play heimer, i grenade > rocket > pop a worthless turret and upgrade it.

it's not really helpful unless i have 1241412 mejai stacks

K D Bonez

02-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacksaurs View Post
Metagame = 5man roaming

Heimer = designed to stay in one place

To make him viable for team fights, i'd increase the amount of rockets that are fired to 5 (since the range is so short, it's only going to have all five in usage if he's in the middle of their team, so it's not that huge of a buff)

and also make his stun radius of the grenade larger, and perhaps the blind as well.

as of now, if i play heimer, i grenade > rocket > pop a worthless turret and upgrade it.

it's not really helpful unless i have 1241412 mejai stacks
BE REALISTIC! It's only 124141"1" stacks -.-

Layotees

02-20-2010

Heimer is fine and I do play with people who play him, but when it's a pick up I honestly consider queue dodging. He's one of those characters where people who would otherwise be good will play him completely wrong and think they're doing all that he's capable of.

Mike

Adjudicator

02-20-2010

Maybe if they added a very small slow auto into his rockets and ya slightly increased his grenade range/aoe blind.

DeanKeaton259

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2010

You can get that slow if you get him a Rylais Scepter. Heimer isn't bad, he's actually quite good on organized teams. In pubs I can see how you could get pretty bad ones though.

Mike

Adjudicator

02-20-2010

I know sceptor already has the slow (though its very weak b/c of the rockets being aoe) and it helps but maybe that slow could stack on top of his current rockets.

Ghettobarney

02-20-2010

People are queue dodging Heimer? I guess they are forgetting about his 800-damage-multi-target-instant-ez-nuke and stun/silence, or his next to impossible to push turrets. solomid heimer is such a ***** to fight, he's a very good champ I don't get why anyone would queudodge him.

RainbowPony

02-20-2010

yep heimer/HerberDingleBerry sucks...

I'm forced to lane with heimer after ive charged up my Annie's stun, guess what all other lanes are taken but his (before fix too) He would just stand at his turrets the whole game, i kid u not.
I push with Annie stunes and ult bombs with tibbers to pwn both oponents and hit the tower solo, WTF?
Also im sick of being stuck in a lane with him while he just sits there and watches me get atk'd 2v1.

Like his epic minion turret farming is ever gona help anyone?

And when i solo against a Heimer in mid, of course he's just sit'n in his turret range and waiting for me to get my ult ready. Tibbers eats turrets and I eat "dingleberrys" ROFL

However i will admit in a 2v2 in a lane against a Heimer Ive actuly seen him come out a bit and use his turrets to push up a lane once.... was suprising O.o

But having Heimer on my team isnt something i want to happen anymore ...... good bye im leaving!!