Ryze is silly.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Norak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2010

DID I SERIOUSLY SEE SOMEONE SAY "Ryze is hard to play"?!
He is the easiest spellcaster in the game!
Try playing Veigar, where you actually have to earn your AP not just press a button for insta-AP and win..

Evilpigeon

Adjudicator

02-22-2010

@ OP If you have a set in stone build that you're using every game, then you've got room to improve. Playing to counter the enemy's team composition works far better than simply playing with a generic build.

E.g. if you're dying a lot to CC, make sure you get merc treads and, if the problem persist a banshee's veil. This might seem like too much of a deviation from your standard but it'll reduce the other team's effectiveness versus you much more than it will reduce your own effectiveness - they waste their CC on you, you're still alive and will do more consistent damage because you live longer.

To counter Ryze, get flash and wait til he casts his spell flux - it'll be ruined and he'll be screwed.

DeathWingSC

02-22-2010

Quote:
Try playing Veigar, where you actually have to earn your AP not just press a button for insta-AP and win..
I do love Veigar for that. It feels so much more rewarding to kill a minion, get the money, and 1 AP point. I got about 120 AP points just from that spell on level 14.. Heros give 5, for those that didn't know.

Bljurg

02-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgwtfbubble View Post
Ryze is a simple counter he generally has lo health it's called STUN
I thought every character that is not a tank has the same weakness. :P Now, the problem is when other characters come to from the stun they won't kill you in 3 clicks.

Mulletron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2010

"Ryze is a simple counter he generally has lo health it's called STUN"

You get in big trouble if he feeds and winds up with three rods of ages, though, that's for sure.

kazabazua

02-22-2010

I have been playing ryze for a while so i will share my thoughts. He harrass well with spell flux and even

farms quite good with it. For first blood, spell flux deals a great amount of damage if your in melee

range of the target, 3x70 without calculating MR and everything. I usually never run out of mana, since i

use my spells carefully.To kill him you should focus him in a lane before he is lvl 6, stun etc... you know

what to do but then again, he can snare an opponent and run away. Sure you can flash away of his

ultimate, but can you flash out every 30 seconds? I don't think so. When i want to kill someone, i go

like this R-W-E-Q so rune prison gets him lock eating all my bounces+ MR debuff and overload. He is

really not hard to play, you just have to press a hole lot of buttons in a few seconds. His low cooldown

on his ulti + his passive makes him almost ungankable without eating a lot of damage. Just stun ryze

or wait till he rune prison's something for some reason. I would put a mana cost for desperate power

and he would be fine.

Wurstchen

02-22-2010

The problem i have with ryze is he can play like **** early-mid and still snowball as long as you dont finish off the team. Really all you need to know how to do on him is not charge in. EASY mode ubernukes, mash button me wins.