Ryze is silly.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Draktok

02-20-2010

Now, I'm sure there is some other forum on here, and most people will probably think I'm just QQ'ing, but I honestly think that Ryze needs a little nerf.

Every game I've ever played against him, even if the team is horrible and the Ryze is a "noob" he can still drop level 18's. You may say "Oh, you just need to adjust" well if I'm playing say TF, your saying I should change my build for the one guy on their team? Even if he is the only spell caster? That's a little silly. I'm just ranting here fellas, and am curious if anyone else agrees that he's a bit much.

omgwtfbubble

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2010

Ryze is a simple counter he generally has lo health it's called STUN

Schn

02-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgwtfbubble View Post
Ryze is a simple counter he generally has lo health it's called STUN
Which is why most Ryzes get mercs treads and banshees.

Norak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2010

I too think Ryze is a little to strong. Luckily, though, for me the better Ryze has usually been on my team..

He just seems to be able to do so much damage, so quickly and easily, to everybody, on a short cooldown. People say "Just Ryze" obviously these people are low level Ryze players who have never played a High ELO game where the ryze runs around at the back until someone else initiates (or unless the ryze has been super fed and bought warmogs or something).

He is an easy to play OP Champion, the worst kind.

Danbotica

02-20-2010

He is hard to play well. Just space better. I play ryze a lot and if people spread out i am screwed.

K D Bonez

02-20-2010

Here's how I generally handel a Ryze; MAGIC RESISTANCE or play as Warwick.

Layotees

02-20-2010

Spell Flux inc, /Flash. Congratulations, you just kept Ryze from doing any meaningful amount of damage in a team fight to not only you, but your entire 'Quick guys, lets all wait for them in this same bush!' team.

Kuroichaos

02-20-2010

Not that this matters in normal game play just a funny thing I found.

Ryze almost always gets first blood in a practice bot game. Well when Im screwing around and not trying to get FB. Just thought that was kinda funny.

I know, it has no bearing on normal games...

Burning Rose

02-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroichaos View Post
Not that this matters in normal game play just a funny thing I found.

Ryze almost always gets first blood in a practice bot game. Well when Im screwing around and not trying to get FB. Just thought that was kinda funny.

I know, it has no bearing on normal games...
Because bots like to run blindly into his short range and stay there to get nuked.

Oddly enough, stupid players frequently do the same thing, and then call OP for some reason.

Craixis

02-21-2010

Veigar= Ryze bane...
Ryze is fine, he's designed to kill atleast 1 level 18 in a team fight...
When he gets 22 kills however... you're doomed... DOOMED. One spell flux ult kills your team... Zilean Rez, useless.
*shiver*

Just don't let him feed off you and you should be fine, we managed to win that game with me Rezzing Yi to eat him alive, getting an opening to take out an inhib, and push hard... Really, he's just got a bit more bang for his buck then other champions... A Noob Rez will not kill anyone in a team fight, a good Ryze can weaken your entire team and kill someone before going down, and a great Ryze... well, he doesn't do much better than a good Ryze... in fact they sometime's go and weaken the entire team only instead of killing someone (so their team can clean up quick)
Its like any good Zilean will Rez the hardest hitter... Whether that's Ryze, Yi, or Blitz, it doesn't matter... its just Ryze is good at nuking, its what he does... he's ment to kill someone, its always who which ends up deciding games.