Blind Monk: Numbers hotfix is LIVE on NA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sithspit

04-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zadrian View Post
I personally think this is highly unnecessary, as I've not had a single bad game with him since he's come out. All he requires to play well is knowing when to time your attacks, yes hes super squishy in melee range but he's SUPPOSED to be, he's an ASSASSIN. You get in, kill someone, cleanse, and get out. Rinse and repeat.

I mean, I'm all for buffs on one of my now favorite champions, but I have a feeling this is way too much. I honestly think he needs a cooldown increase on his W because it comes back too quickly, but otherwise hes very balanced. This might just tip him over the edge.
I disagree, he has an excellent early game but I've seen 5-6 itemed Lee Sin's doing negligible damage to his target. Fixing the ratios fixes his late game and to actual be useful in team fights. However, because his problem is a ratio issue, you're right about this possibly pushing him over, but ratios are always balanced eventually.

MrSnugglesworth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2011

lee sin underpowered now everyone will say he is op

IivenotoneviI

04-05-2011

Thank you Morello, he is much much better. I think as soon as his Q fix comes, he will be complete.

StrykerOfChaos

04-05-2011

This is...Legen...wait for it...DARY.

I thought he was slightly too UP on release so hopefully when I get home tonight I get a chance to play him.

MrMissQ

04-05-2011

how about change his sheild to armor depended

Nosef

04-05-2011

I never thought Lee Sin was a ho...

Edit: Aww it's fixed now. I want to be able to edit post titles...

BlargCow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2011

will you fix the bug where lee sin can't cast safeguard on himself when he's snared???

AveSatanas

04-05-2011

When is it coming to EU?

GwynbIeidd

04-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AveSatanas View Post
When is it coming to EU?
Legit question.

I like the buffs. I don't think he was too bad until now but It is obvious he falls lategame and can't do much unless fed.

Ryemann

04-05-2011

Just tried in game now...the changes seem pretty cool and favors getting a few AD items, but the passive change is not reflected in the tooltip (increase in energy return)