Blind Monk: Numbers hotfix is LIVE on NA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Binxon

04-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
... some of our Lee Sin buffs...
Hope to see more.

Erekai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2011

I haven't stopped playing him since he came out, even though I realize he wasn't that great. These buffs make me REALLY excited to continue playing him!

TomChesterson

04-05-2011

Wow, huge number boosts, awesome!

TheFiz

04-05-2011

Just finished a game with him. Dmg output is much better, still and bit on the squishy side. Shield might need a bit of a boost. His Q projectile speed is the only thing that makes me want to cry, but you addressed that.

l337nub

04-05-2011

Well, I'm definitely not hating on these buffs! It should make his late game memorable, instead of him just being an early game memory.
I felt his early game was nice and strong for harassing, and I nearly always got first blood. While I've have maybe 3-4 early kills (which for most assassins its almost GG at that point) and feeling confident going into mid-late game, it was boggling to notice that I couldn't finish champs the way I was earlier, be it team fight or gank. They would JUST get away... and I'd be shouting: "OH **** HOW DID I MISS WITH MY SONIC!?!?!... Really guys I had the kill.. ok, wait for me to respawn! "

EF sycknesS

Master Recruiter

04-05-2011

good
now hes somewhat playable
^.^

JohnPetrucci

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2011

woohoo!

I look forward to playing him soon.

l337nub

04-05-2011

Well, I'm definitely not hating on these buffs! It should make his late game memorable, instead of him just being an early game memory.
I felt his early game was nice and strong for harassing, and I nearly always got first blood. While I've had maybe 3-4 early kills (which for most assassins its almost GG at that point) and feeling confident going into mid-late game, it was boggling to notice that I couldn't finish champs the way I was earlier, be it team fight or gank. They would JUST get away... and I'd be shouting: "OH **** HOW DID I MISS WITH MY SONIC!?!?!... Really guys I had the kill.. ok, wait for me to respawn! "

GamingCake

04-05-2011

awesome

AznRogue

04-05-2011

These buffs really improved his game. Just tried him out, noticed that he has a higher amount of burst dmg than previously before.