Blind Monk: Numbers hotfix is LIVE on NA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xenrail

04-06-2011

he feels great now. damage is now normalized end game. his q still sucks tho

LuciferDuck

04-06-2011

i saw a lee sin with 25/5/7 trololo

escawbaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2011

He was not so good at late game, let's see how it works.

Triggerhappy1313

04-06-2011

So, scrubs build attack speed on Blind Monk and cry for buff on an AD champion.

GG Riot, he hasn't even been out a month.

Vidarx

04-06-2011

It seems to be also implemented on EU server.

The Reagan

04-06-2011

Jesus, he's pretty **** buff. I just kicked a Veigar in the face for 2000+ damage in 3.0 seconds.

Andyy Huang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-06-2011

Awesome! I might consider using him again!

Krshna

04-06-2011

This is good but not enough close to enough. He still needs the hit box increased and speed increased on his Q (considering it's a skillshot dash, every other melee can dash past minions), and he needs a pretty massive buff to his per lvl HP scaling.

Yes, he did no damage at all before this. But that wasn't even the biggest issue. His skills force him into the middle of combat, yet he's so squishy that he can't go into the middle of combat.

When I play Lee Sin I feel like a melee Ashe until I have a few D items up. And if I'm rushing D items, I'm doing absolutely no damage.

Loganir

04-06-2011

A sugestion to the "Q"
You guys could make it:
1: Targetable, Like normal spells AKA: Bouncing Blade (Katarina), Transfusion (Vladimir), etc.
2: A 0,5 to 1 sec (max) Stun when he uses Q again to hit the target, sinze it can be done by far, it would be fair to do a 0,5s from close and 1s from far away.
3: A projectile that hit everything on its path, but only marc to use Q again the first Champion that it hits, Just like Duskbringer (exept that it can hit all champions), or can mark every champion and he can jump to the closest one.

And about the current Sonic Wave:
Very short range, a very slow projectile, and a ridiculous unfair hit box, there is a lot of times that I just Use it and i can see it hiting my target, but the spell dont hit because of its VERY SMALL HIT BOX and pass throw my target.

sdn8904

04-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Only View Post
Was he so broken to require such enormous buffs? On such short notice?

Sorry, but this reeks of bad/insufficient testing and loss recovery. There are other heroes that require attention since... a long time (to be kind) and are left in the dust, maybe because they are not the new shiny stuff on sale.
This.