Things which are under-the-radar OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kthnxbai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-05-2011

karthus' passive

XaoGarrent

04-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zohariel View Post
I'll start. Add to the list, agree or disagree

* Blitzcrank's passive
His passive... ...It's nice. But it's not his passive that's under the radar. It's his grab. It's surprising how many people don't understand how much of a game changer it is when used right. I can never understand how Blitz's most defining feature is so overlooked.

Dragonk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaoGarrent View Post
His passive... ...It's nice. But it's not his passive that's under the radar. It's his grab. It's surprising how many people don't understand how much of a game changer it is when used right. I can never understand how Blitz's most defining feature is so overlooked.
Well nothing really that stealthy about the grab, we all know its really good.

Viviace

04-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaoGarrent View Post
It changes games alright. Thanks for helping Singed toss Ashe into Garen, bro.

letsgocaps8

04-05-2011

Alistar