Attack Speed Capping

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Agitator

02-20-2010

Hello all,

I wanted to know what is the attack speed cap? Also, where can I read about calculating the cappings?

I play with Master Yi, the items I usually get are the Berserker's greaves, Last Whisper, the phantom dancer, Blood Thirster x 2, and Malady. Could you tell if I am going over the attack speed cap or any other cap with this combo? Because, I have no idea.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

press420

02-20-2010

Well, the cap is 2.500 attack speed. Thats one and a half arrows per second. Or, for Yi two slashes. Although with Yi, 2.000 attack speed and 200 attack damage is killer. I don't play Yi but its beast when I see one. 3 recurve bows and 3 daggers can get you 2.5 attack speed. I just played twitch and I had 2.431 or something similar to that An ally had Stark's Fevor so i stuck with him at all times and got the extra .069 attack speed i needed for maxed out and i had 130ish attack damage, was running to buy a B.F. Sword when the game ended .. Also the attack speed is different for some people and some characters. If you play Yi and i played Ashe mine might be 0.9 at the start of a a game and yours might be 0.761. I could have runes to increase it, or the character might have a higher amount. So there's no way to tell by your items.