Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Attack Speed Capping

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Agitator

02-20-2010

Hello all,

I wanted to know what is the attack speed cap? Also, where can I read about calculating the cappings?

I play with Master Yi, the items I usually get are the Berserker's greaves, Last Whisper, the phantom dancer, Blood Thirster x 2, and Malady. Could you tell if I am going over the attack speed cap or any other cap with this combo? Because, I have no idea.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

press420

02-20-2010

Well, the cap is 2.500 attack speed. Thats one and a half arrows per second. Or, for Yi two slashes. Although with Yi, 2.000 attack speed and 200 attack damage is killer. I don't play Yi but its beast when I see one. 3 recurve bows and 3 daggers can get you 2.5 attack speed. I just played twitch and I had 2.431 or something similar to that An ally had Stark's Fevor so i stuck with him at all times and got the extra .069 attack speed i needed for maxed out and i had 130ish attack damage, was running to buy a B.F. Sword when the game ended .. Also the attack speed is different for some people and some characters. If you play Yi and i played Ashe mine might be 0.9 at the start of a a game and yours might be 0.761. I could have runes to increase it, or the character might have a higher amount. So there's no way to tell by your items.