HUD changes we need to improve our life in the league.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baldbagger

04-05-2011

I think the biggest issues with this game are some of the annoying things about the hud. I'm going to list off a bunch of improvements that Riot should implement or else they're just big poopoo-faces.

1. Opacity scaler for the HUD. Make it so that you can make it more transparent as needed to see through it while still seeing items/abilities. This could allow you to click on the HUD and move the character instead of the HUD blocking it.

2. Hotkey range checker on abilities with a radius; instead of mousing over an ability to see if you can reach your target

3. Mini-map, a toggle key to make it unclickable or clickable.

4. Alternate Ping sounds. That ringing sparkly sound the ping makes gets really annoying after a while, especially if spammed. suggest: echo sonar sounding ping as a choice

5. Alternate Ping colors to indicate, ie: Attack/Defend at location.

6. Change/Brighten colors of your own CURSOR and HEALTH BAR/NAME so you can see your own champion more easily in messy cluster#$%@s.

Please do these, I find the HUD most often is the cause of nuisance and pain than anything else in this great game.

NoradIV

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2011

I do aprove the idea of having transparent hud and having your health bar different color (and being over everyone's else).

I do not aprove the idea of having a switching minimap or different ping colors, I do not think this is very useful.

However, I would add something aside the allies face (top left) to tell us when their ult is ready. You can know that by bringing up the scoreboard, but knowing that your shen's, ww's, karthus' or amumu's ult is up could make a serious difference in teamfights. Something such as making their faces green when their ult is up and red when its not, standard colors when unavalaible (not leveled yet, or inexistant such as karma's one or udyr's one) and gray when the person is dead.

This is an example, thought anoter idea could be better then mine. Just knowing that the ult is up or not would be a nice add'on in my opinion.

Sineoth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoradIV View Post
However, I would add something aside the allies face (top left) to tell us when their ult is ready.
This already exists.

mikolllllo

04-07-2011

sorry to Baldbagger but it is useless to change the ping color and sond but it a good idea continue to give ur opinion and idea !!!

Malchak

04-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoradIV View Post
However, I would add something aside the allies face (top left) to tell us when their ult is ready.
Ya this already exists
its the dot next to your teammates portrait.