Rammus or Kayle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaptainBacon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2010

Idk which on to do they both seem good but i want a melee or assassin if you know a better one tell meh!!!

Joru

02-20-2010

I think Kayle is typically played as a mage/support. Rammus is a tank, but you can get a lot of assists with his taunt if you play him well.

I don't think anyone would ever call either of those characters melee assassins, so I don't really know what to tell you here.

The Fat Battler

02-20-2010

Neither of them are assassins.

Kayle comes the closest, with her above average chasing game and pretty decent tower diving ability, and can be a caster who is less squishy than other casters. She can also tank pretty poorly.

Rammus is really a true tank, and completely the opposite of what you want.

What situation are you in? Are you trying to buy one of them? That's kind of strange considering that Rammus is 3150 IP and Kayle is 450 IP.

What Rammus and Kayle have in common are their tankiness. If you want a tanky, melee assassin, go with Nasus.

Piezo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2010

Kayle is probably best as a harass/support. That's atleast how I like to play her. It seems to work well as a support character and reckoning is great for harass. Late game kayle is pretty great for taking down turrets because righteous fury does really good dmg.

Rammus one of the better tanks in the game I think. Malphite is maybe a little better imo but rammus played right is pretty good. Taunt is excellent early game if you tower hug, can help you get an early advantage with some kills. Powerball + Ghost is also good for chasing down enemies.

I'm not sure what makes you think these characters are assassins but they are far from it. Assassins would be characters like Evelynn, Katarina, Shaco, etc. I think if you could give us a better description of your playing style then maybe we could help you better.