Referrals - not updating

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GayQueen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-05-2011

HI guys,
I have problem - my refferal page is not updating, i tryed even to register on my refferal and archieve lvl 5 on my own, but it doesnt update

(if you wanna check it, nick of that 5 lvl was Zulanis )

Fio2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-05-2011

i have 3 friendly accounts that reached lvl 5.....but none of them are updated....its been 10days! am i ever going to get my update for those 3 accounts? one of my friend was listed on the completed referral(when i first invite someone to the game) reached lvl 10 yesterday and thats been updated but why not the pending ones? we invite,we get our bonuses....

igotthisbro

Recruiter

05-03-2011

im having the same problem i have 3 friend accounts all at lvl 5 or higher but only the first one updated and gave me my rewards. Its been at least 4 days and theres absolutely no change whatsoever. is there anyone were supposed to talk to in order to get them to update it?

xLC Waffle

05-04-2011

I am also having the same problem. I have a few different friends that I have referred and none of them have updated. Is there a current known-issue with the pending and active referrals that are causing them not to register, or is there something else your friend needs to do on their account in order to make it known that they are level 5?

Lollop

05-05-2011

same here
i got like 2 friend lvled to 5 and 7 but they still lv3,4 on my list

Zacharoo

05-05-2011

Usually the referral page updates every 48 hours so depending on when they registered and hit level five you might just want to sit back and wait.

Best ADC Navy

07-21-2011

it's been over a week. referrals just sitting there, and so i bump!

GragasGoneWild

08-14-2011

This is still a problem. My referrals have not updated in close to 8 days.

MrGrosser

Recruiter

08-14-2011

I have a current ticket open for another matter and have also let them know about this as I am awaiting a couple of referrals as well.

Perhaps this time they will get the scheduled setup correctly...

See you on the battlefield summoner.

GragasGoneWild

08-15-2011

Logged in today to check, been 9 days for my referrals. Come on Riot, at least say something.