zilean bomb could get out of you when you touch him

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Detha

03-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craixis View Post
Aye, but once you used that double bomb, you can't use it again for 15 seconds isn't it?
Most Zilean's stack Cooldown Reduction as far as I'm aware, this gives their rewind ability a 3.6 second cooldown. They can cast Bomb, Rewind, Bomb, then after 3.6 seconds, which is quite far away from 15 seconds, they can cast yet another bomb by using rewind. Not a double bomb, no, but he can still cast 3 bombs in 5~ seconds or so, dealing massive damage. In my opinion, his bombs deal too much damage for a supporter.

Personally, I'd suggest reducing the damage Zilean's bombs do by 50%, but, as Zilean is the only supporter without a heal, actually letting the bombs heal nearby allies for the same amount of damage (thus 50% of what is being damaged now). This will also give him a reason to cast it on allies, and will increase his support capabilities, while reducing his ridiculous damage for a supporter.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kokirri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detha View Post
Most Zilean's stack Cooldown Reduction as far as I'm aware, this gives their rewind ability a 3.6 second cooldown. They can cast Bomb, Rewind, Bomb, then after 3.6 seconds, which is quite far away from 15 seconds, they can cast yet another bomb by using rewind. Not a double bomb, no, but he can still cast 3 bombs in 5~ seconds or so, dealing massive damage. In my opinion, his bombs deal too much damage for a supporter.

Personally, I'd suggest reducing the damage Zilean's bombs do by 50%, but, as Zilean is the only supporter without a heal, actually letting the bombs heal nearby allies for the same amount of damage (thus 50% of what is being damaged now). This will also give him a reason to cast it on allies, and will increase his support capabilities, while reducing his ridiculous damage for a supporter.
This is the silliest suggestion I have ever read. He may as well toss flowers on everyone's head and when they bloom after 4 secs they're healed for x amount of his AP. That's cute.

There is nothing wrong with Zilean the way he is. Yes he is a supporter who can deal damage. Get over it. The champ is considered a Nuker as well as a supporter. There are other champions out there that are worth complaining about. Zilean should not be a priority on anyone's list. This entire thread is based off of ignorance. Which is not meant to insult. It simply means that you are uneducated or simply not educated enough on the matter to have a valid opinion. Zilean is one of the few well balanced champions in the game.