Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The official Australian twiddle your thumbs while servers fai thread!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vertica

04-04-2011

I know we're not your biggest market, but do any reds have any insight into the Australia related server problems? Please don't send this to the "Help & Support" graveyard.

UPDATE: looking like an ISP issue

EDIT: yes I did fail to type fail

Idzuna

Recruiter

04-04-2011

Australia have their own servers?!

But seriously, maybe you could elaborate?

hitman23au

04-04-2011

Bump.
Australians cannot retrieve version informaton. Program just sits doing nothing.

Banath Kalkin

04-04-2011

i just had spats of 30 second lag with a complete disconnect at a critical stage just then
sucks so hard -.-

Vertica

04-04-2011

Well everytime I try to elaborate/discuss this some mod sends my thread to "help and support" ... where no one answers anything.

Australians are having huge US server problems ... lag/games dropping out, servers appearing offline, servers appearing online but being unresponsive, games failing to start etc

Notae

04-04-2011

Bump.

Australia needs some love

"Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!"

Ruppina

04-04-2011

I think it's more of a general riot serve issue, whenever I lag/drop out other people in the game have that too.

However the issue only gets worse for Aussies because of our country's crappy internet network.

Calvertos

04-04-2011

Bump.

And there aren't kangaroos everywhere in Australia -_-"

MrPervert

04-05-2011

Did this just happened to you guys like 2 days ago? Ive got the same problem and im from Brisbane. Tried reinstalling and now I cant even download the client from the main website... =(

Bathory

Recruiter

04-05-2011

Brisbane TPG here - Not a single problem with my client at all pretty much ever.