Lee Sin NEEDS MANY BUFF!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

d3adk3nny

04-04-2011

Ok, Lee Sin.... Just fails. His damage output is bad, his ganking abilities are terrible, he fails in team fights and his spells don't do jack. He was the worst buy I have ever made in LoL! Please make him worth my money... PLEASE!

d3adk3nny

04-04-2011

Ment buffs, with an S -_-

theinternets

04-04-2011

Honestly, I'd give Lee Sin a few weeks, let people get a feel of the champion then come to a conclusion.. This is the first time in the past few months that riot released an okay champion (mind you except maybe cassiopea?)...

At least, from the looks of it he needs some sort of buff. We just don't know what kind of buff yet. >.<

sin119

04-04-2011

Here, My build for jungling, Vampiric scepter = wriggles lantern, boots of swiftness, 2 warmogs and an atma's impaler. It's worked for me so far, and win or lose I havent made it past the atma's. Do what you will, but this is the only build iv'e found that consistantly wins.

PS: I also have kills comperab;e to the rest of my team while maintaining the least deaths.

MrCheaterPants

04-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3adk3nny View Post
ok, lee sin.... Just fails. His damage output is bad, his ganking abilities are terrible, he fails in team fights and his spells don't do jack. He was the worst buy i have ever made in lol! Please make him worth my money... Please!
april fools!

DarkCrown

04-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCheaterPants View Post
april fools!
OH!! All right i get it now! so Riot is gonna remove the champ from the game, laught with us at this joke and give our IP back right..? Right!?

Philvarce

04-04-2011

I can't really tell if he's too powerful or just weak because all the people i see play him are inexperienced..

I've seen maybe 2-3 decent Lee Sins out of about 20 in the last week

Suicide Apple

04-04-2011

Worst buy you've ever made eh? Clearly you skipped out on Maokai, lucky.

Fierdevel

04-11-2011

>:L

OxBaker

04-11-2011

Morello said that the only thing they are going to do with him in the patch is fix his Q. RIP Lee Sin.