Bests suporters for Soloing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dimitri Rus

06-05-2012

At moment i Own:

-Janna
-Taric
-Alistar
-Sona

i'm also geting some IP to get another suporters, wich one you recomend me to use / buy for Solo pubstomp?

Shatterlight

06-05-2012

If you mean solo-lane, Zilean. If you mean solo queue in general, I'd say Alistar, or perhaps even Blitzcrank.

Rykaal

06-05-2012

If you mean solo laning. try Zilean or Karma. both can have some good damage output if you build for it, if its solo que, choose one that fits the team comp your allies are using.

Zilean has great speed control and his ult... nuff said. use him if your team has alot of champs who can't chase easily. he is also good at harassing early game with those bombs. if someone tries to run behind a turret and escape. send them up the bomb. do this and you'll get alot of people hating on you.

Janna is fun if your laning with a tank or tanky dps. she can also do well with fragile burst damage champs

Taric is good for laning with someone who can't take a hit to well. or someone very wreckless who likes to tower dive alot.

Karma is good for almost any situation, if you can master her, she can be one of the best supports ever. or one of the worst if you fail with her

Sona is just all around, good for most types of ally champions.

Never used Alistar before. so I don't know much about this one.

MoreMedz

06-05-2012

Solo pubstomp as supporter? Morgana?

Shatterlight

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rykaal View Post

Zilean has great speed control and his ult... nuff said. use him if your team has alot of champs who can't chase easily. he is also good at harassing early game with those bombs. if someone tries to run behind a turret and escape. send them up the bomb. do this and you'll get alot of people hating on you.
To add to this, Zilean's passive is +8% global experience gain. Meaning he is supporting every lane in a rather significant way, even from solomid.

Mango027

06-06-2012

Lulu is always nice, especially if you end up bot with an ad carry w/ attack speed (Tristana, Kog'maw, etc. ...)
Alistar is always a good support, he helps who ever he ends up in lane with (can jungle too)
Zilean is a good choice, I use him occasionally, as a support, with decent results. (fits in well with the current meta, allows your partner and jungler to level at pace with solo mid and top)
Taric and Leona are nice too, tanky/initiator.

If you are going to solo lane and want a "support" type, morgana, lulu, or janna (iffy).
If you are solo queuing, Alistar, Zilean, Janna, or Lulu (or taric/leona).

WHOTHEFKISDORAN

06-06-2012

For me, Lulu is without a single doubt the best solo queue support. She's awesome and underrated. You can make plays alone wiht your ult and heal, do so much burst to an enemy champion and your polymorph spell is the most underrated spell in the game. You can be the difference in a game easy, but people will never notice it, but that goes with the job.

Second best is Soraka in low elo, i would say Janna but people are too bad so they need a babysitter. With some key silences, nice lane substain and nice global ult, solo queue will love you.

You can check my elo, it's only 1520 right now though but i main support.
When i get higher i think Janna / Nunu might be the best option