Platinum player doing free replay analysis!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SKT T1 HotshotGG

04-02-2013

Hi guys I am a player looking to start a Youtube channel where I analyze replays for people to help them get better. I was 2k Elo is Season 2 and I'm currently in Plat IV. If you want me to help you then just be level 30 and add me to watch one of your solo-queue games. I would record a commentary over it then upload it to Youtube for you to see.

My ign is nLghtmare. Add me if you are interested or if you just have questions.

Edit- you can find my most recent video at my channel HERE
I am going to try uploading videos again, but it takes a few hours for each one -_-

Edit2- a new update came out for LoLRecorder. You should be able to get a replay with that, upload it to their site, then link me to it. I'd prefer close games, and for the replay to have spectator mode included. Top, Mid, and Jungle games will be the best right now, just to get some more diversity on the channel (all four videos so far have been bot-lane).

Edit3- if you like my videos, then you can help me by subscribing, liking, commenting, favorite-ing, or just sharing them with friends. If my channel grows enough then I will be willing to upload a lot more. I'm also open to any ideas for videos that you guys have. Things I am considering are spectating featured games and pointing out things to copy, making champion guides with my own game play, or possibly doing short videos that just show specific things that will help you guys get better. You can communicate these things to me by messaging me on LoL, or preferably by leaving a comment on one of my videos.

DIRECTIONS-
1. Get LoLRecorder and the newest update for it
2. Record a game (preferably a close one), then upload it to the site you got LoLRecorder from
3. Leave a link to the game in this thread, or in a message on YouTube. If you link me in LoL then I will lose it if I log-out.
4. If you are subscribed to my channel then all of my videos will show up in your feed, but I will also try to notify you if I commentated one of your games
5. You can add me in game if you have questions or want to spectate some of my games

Thanks for reading and I hope you guys enjoy what you see!

SKT T1 HotshotGG

04-02-2013

I finished getting OBS set up and almost got a game recorded tonight. Unfortunately my roommate walked in during the game making a lot of noise. My channel is youtube.com/ballakobe24, and I plan on doing some games tomorrow!

SKT T1 HotshotGG

04-03-2013

My first game is almost done uploading. I am giving tips to a Bronze II playing Taric Support.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HayQo...ature=youtu.be

SKT T1 HotshotGG

04-03-2013

bump

Cyanis

04-04-2013

First off I would like to thank you for doing this for the community. We really need more people like you seeing how many (including myself) are in need of something like this. I started off okay myself but then things just went downhill and never recovered. I'm in some serious need of help and I would love to have you spectate and comment so I can become a better player. I'll add you in game when I get home.

Xestius

04-04-2013

So if I get a game of me playing mid, you'll give me some tips? Any lane you're the best at, orr?

Shiroikiri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2013

This sounds really interesting, I'd really like to hear what people better than me at the game would have to say about how I play. I'll have to first get lol-replay and do a couple matches, but after that if you're up for it I'd totally like to send you my replays.

Phuffu

04-04-2013

Can you help with the jungle? I need a lot of tips, especially when dealing with a 2v1 top lane.

SKT T1 HotshotGG

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xestius View Post
So if I get a game of me playing mid, you'll give me some tips? Any lane you're the best at, orr?
I'm best at mid but I have hundreds of games in every role so I can help with anything.

SKT T1 HotshotGG

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phuffu View Post
Can you help with the jungle? I need a lot of tips, especially when dealing with a 2v1 top lane.
Yeah I can help with that. Add me in game.