Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help meh!!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iG0D

02-20-2010

i want to at least give TF a chance before he gets remade so i would like the item build that top tf players use and in which order they buy it...NOT the ooooo i play TF this way and its so much fun.I WANT TO WTFPWN ppl with him so i dont feel left out of the pure rape that makes ppl cry and yell for remakes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rectal Necrosis

Recruiter

02-20-2010

Quote:
iG0D:
i want to at least give TF a chance before he gets remade so i would like the item build that top tf players use and in which order they buy it...NOT the ooooo i play TF this way and its so much fun.I WANT TO WTFPWN ppl with him so i dont feel left out of the pure rape that makes ppl cry and yell for remakes

Top tier players stack mejais, mercury/sorc boots, rod of ages, rylia's crystal scepter, zhonya's ring, archangel's staff... or something along those lines. Maybe replace your rod of ages with another ****ty AP item.

If you want to have fun with twisted fate, go look at a Jax build for a dodge/physical Jax... you can have a lot of fun experimenting with builds meant for other people.