Help meh!!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iG0D

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2010

i want to at least give TF a chance before he gets remade so i would like the item build that top tf players use and in which order they buy it...NOT the ooooo i play TF this way and its so much fun.I WANT TO WTFPWN ppl with him so i dont feel left out of the pure rape that makes ppl cry and yell for remakes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rectal Necrosis

02-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by iG0D View Post
i want to at least give TF a chance before he gets remade so i would like the item build that top tf players use and in which order they buy it...NOT the ooooo i play TF this way and its so much fun.I WANT TO WTFPWN ppl with him so i dont feel left out of the pure rape that makes ppl cry and yell for remakes
Top tier players stack mejais, mercury/sorc boots, rod of ages, rylia's crystal scepter, zhonya's ring, archangel's staff... or something along those lines. Maybe replace your rod of ages with another ****ty AP item.

If you want to have fun with twisted fate, go look at a Jax build for a dodge/physical Jax... you can have a lot of fun experimenting with builds meant for other people.