Nasus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CroakerX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2011

http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...ve-nasus.xhtml

The person above me posted this. I posted it again.

It's pretty much exactly what I do.

Narssisstic

04-04-2011

Oh and just in case you didn't know, if you aren't sure whether you can run away or not, don't try, Nasus stays alive with his lifesteal.

Stealthben

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2011

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...-by-hyfe-70357

is a good build also.

yubel nightmare

04-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lujah View Post
Also, get Galactic Nasus. Increases win percentages by 50%
why i thought skins r just for show

ETamir

04-10-2011

sheen and frozen mallet core...

ComradeHX

04-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by yubel nightmare View Post
why i thought skins r just for show
The psychological effect doubles his survivability; or at least in your mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZXFlip View Post
Chalice is only for spamming E, which you shouldn't be doing early game.

Also, remember to stack MR when the enemy smartens up and gets an MBR to wreck your face.
Chalice is for anyone who cannot afford perlvl Mp5 tier3 seals; no mastery is needed with those seals if SS spam is all you do.

pi3ninja

04-11-2011

I play nasus alot and IMO get movement speed, yes boots give you some and a bit more from zeal/triforce and even if your smart you get quickness in your abilities, but you want to get ms quints. At this point someone is probability calling me a noob or idiot or some other words and names that would just get filtered. You want this for the simple fact that when you pop god mode eveyone run like hell, and you will be slowed, snared, stuned, feared, knocked up/back, crippeled or anything els to get away from you. Sure ghost and cleanse are a good thing to get but what happenes when ther are on cooldown? the faster you can move when in ulti the more damage you will do, also you will be able to farm more SS because you can get from neutral camp faster.

Ionic Breeze

04-11-2011

For summoner spells, I like to take Teleport and Flash. Teleport because I can focus on taking down turrets that are weak or defending our own turret. Definitely farm your Q ability by last hitting minions, getting Sheen as soon as possible will help.

Conserve your mana and use E situationally, good for taking out minion waves for gold though. But don't overextend, Nasus might be strong but try not to get ganked. Finally, his slow (W ability) is great for chasing or running away from champions. Good luck!

Rrbhaunoch

Recruiter

04-11-2011

I play a lot of Nasus and follow Hyfe's guide pretty closely for most games. I tend to start out with meki pendant with 2 health pots and build Aegis, merc treads, then at least a negatron and/or a chainmail before sheen. I like to ask my team after I complete aegis if they want me to be tankier or more dps, then build situationally from there. Their assessment helps me decide which way I need to build for endgame

If you are going for dps, get sheen, then triforce. If your team doesn't have a starks and there is at least one other autoattacker on your team, get starks. If you don't need starks, I go for phantom dancer for movement speed. Then build defensive items situationally against your opponents. 15 kills for opponent malzahar? build FoN. Opponents twitch is carrying instead? Buy thornmail or randuins.

If tank I generally get aegis and merc treads first, negatron, heart of gold, finish FoN, finish Randuins. This is most common thing for me, but I don't think you can just go into a game saying "I will buy meki pendant, aegis, merc, negatron, HoG, FoN, Randuinds"...that is just the most common thing that happens for me A few situational clues: If you are under-farmed get sunfire instead of randuins. If they have 3 or more auto-attackers get thornmail after negatron....

The only time you should get chalice first is if you are in a 1v2 lane or mid and are being zoned. In those cases it is in your best interest to get one level in q and w and then spam your e enough to keep the opponents creep off of your tower, but not enough to have your creep at their tower

Runes: movement quints, mana regen yellows, MR blues (I have run mana regen blues before too...this is basically a free spot that you can put anything you really like) and armor pen reds

Masteries: I like to get the mana regen and movement out of utility tree and all of the CDR stuff so I generally go 9/0/21 making sure to get exhaust from offensive tree and the things I mentioned above.

Summoner spells: I like teleport and exhaust. Once your q is farmed up you can utterly destroy towers in 10 seconds, so teleport is really handy (same reason you will see heimerdingers and master yi's taking teleport). Exhaust is good because it lets you shut opponents and keep them close enough for you to thwock and AOE their backs as they run away. Chain exhaust with wither, or in a big team fight you can wither physical dps #1 and exhaust physical carry #2, pop ult, E on top of where they will run away, and Q their faces in. I sometimes run ghost or fortify, but teleport and exhaust are really where it is at with Nasus