[Guide] Soraka a guide for new players and an indepth look for advanced player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azurethunder

03-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volkier30 View Post
Good guide, but as far as runes go you should swap the mana regen into seals as that is the primary. You'll squeak out a little more mana regen and AP that way. Every little bit helps and there is no reason not to.
I like the ap more its me out in the early game i dont really see a mana problem because of clarity and infuse. Actually i dont really even use infuse on my self its usually on cd from giving mana to my partner or a fight we just had. You also get a lot from masteries. Thats just what i like best thought it may change form one to another.

Volkier30

03-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurethunder View Post
I like the ap more its me out in the early game i dont really see a mana problem because of clarity and infuse. Actually i dont really even use infuse on my self its usually on cd from giving mana to my partner or a fight we just had. You also get a lot from masteries. Thats just what i like best thought it may change form one to another.
Exactly, but you aren't hearing me. The rune placement you recommend in your guide is backwards.

You get more AP and more mana regen by swapping the 3 mana regen glyphs to 3 mana regen seals, and 3 AP seals to 3 AP glyphs.

unjugon

03-02-2010

I personally play an offenssive Soraka with early lvl 1 starcall, then maxing it after both infuse and astral blessing are lvl 3. For items I go 2-3 doran´s rings, mercury treads, Rylai´s, and blue elixir. I go full utility and 1-2 move speed quints. Clarity+Flash as summoner spells.

Azurethunder

03-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volkier30 View Post
Exactly, but you aren't hearing me. The rune placement you recommend in your guide is backwards.

You get more AP and more mana regen by swapping the 3 mana regen glyphs to 3 mana regen seals, and 3 AP seals to 3 AP glyphs.
ah i get what your saying that's true and a pretty good idea ill have to try that soon

Caharin

03-02-2010

i personally like the build of getting locket first, to sustain team fights and overall pushing, then get boots of mobility for quick moving so she can heal all over the map and get away from the ganks that are bound to happen. Then i get mejai's because when i play her i get a bunch of assists and getting the ap makes infuse all the better, after mejai's i go for rylai's because it makes star call awsome at the end. When you can slow the whole enemy team and hit somone with an awsome blast of like 300 damage and slow then you really get some where. and after i get rylais its normally over cuz with this build you can really push. for the spells i get, in this order, 1 heal(survivablity in the early ganks), 1 infuse, 1 starcall (spamming/farming), then i work mainly on infuse but i also get heal to 2 before 6. I like your build, but i also find mine quite effective.

also rylai's helps with survivablity she really needs the health, becuase soraka is one of the main targets in team fights and ganks.