Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

ZAM.com:: League of Legends: Growing Up All On Its Own

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abe Faced K1LLA

02-19-2010

There isn't anything I have been able to say positive save their gameplay since launch but I will say this the staff posting and replying on occasion is very valuable and should not be overlooked, definitely kudos to that. Would really like to see a timeframe on the meat of this game though boys....LEAGUE of Legends without the LEAGUE is kinda sad at this point in development don't we agree?

Sefam

Recruiter

02-19-2010

Quote:
Riot Games' real luxury item is their awesome skin system, which allows players to purchase skins from their Riot Store for cash only, thus enabling them to play with unique looking versions of their favourite Champions. There was a little bit of a grumbling about the cost of these skins (anywhere from $5 to $12),

Why didn't they just mention my name?

lordasriel

02-19-2010

hahah awesome really enjoy playing LoL only 1 problem cant because of the latency problem ;*( PLS FIXXXXXX!!!!

Synapscape

Recruiter

02-19-2010

Is this a new champion???

http://www.zam.com/Im/Image/157527.jpg

Durm

02-19-2010

Nice Job LoL! I started sometime around mid December and I love all the updating. You also do an excellent job with adding new heros and revamping some existing ones (Udyr). Great job!

jedininjaman

02-19-2010

Great Job Riot!

Kryptonian

02-19-2010

Lookin good Riot, Keep up the good work

Zulunko

02-19-2010

I'm proud to be playing LoL. Feels like I'm in good hands.

Andromansis

Recruiter

02-19-2010

Keep it up!

Zahny

Recruiter

02-19-2010

read the review, impressd YAY US!