ZAM.com:: League of Legends: Growing Up All On Its Own

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taelic

02-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razerwind View Post
"As well, while there are lots of incredibly fun moments to be had in League of Legends, much of the endgame degenerates into who can get their team to stay together to push. While teamwork is great for LoL, the constant mobbing does inhibit the games' strategic depth, as games with one or two uncooperative players simply become 30 minute wastes of time."

Very, very true. Good article, and I hate to quote the negativity, but it really is the only thing wrong with this game. Losing because of 1 or 2 people shouldn't be so annoying.

BTW I can't believe Riot has added so many champions since release. Hell I'd expect to only have 1 new champ at this point since launch.

It is true, but keep in mind that competitive season is coming up. This is a team game where organized teams will become more common and pugs less common.

Cl0UD9Weeknd

02-23-2010

aion is beast..LoL is also beast likem both

XFallenOneX

02-24-2010

that review is well deserved by our riot guys they are doing hell of a good work and i commend them so keep up the good work

Wreck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2010

It seems obvious that the community is growing, so they are definitely doing a lot right. The big updates can wait for all I care, I am immensely enjoying the game right now as it is.

Keep rocking Riot.