[HALF-ASSED GUIDE] Thebeshian is Maining Teemo, and Would Like to Share his Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thebeshian

04-02-2011

This is based off of Colbycheeze's Teemo, with some tweaks of my own.

Masteries: 14/16 - Strange, but effective.
Runes: AS red, Mp5 yellow, MR/lvl blue, AS purple
Spells: Flash/Ignite
Skills: EQEWEREQEQRQQWWRWW
Item Start: Regrowth/Boots/DBlade with as many pots as possible
Item Core: Wriggles Lantern, Boots, Philosopher's Stone, opt. Doran's Blade x2
Item Extension: Wit's End, Madred's Bloodrazor
Item Late Game: Shurelya's Reverie (FTW), Frozen Mallet

I fused together a multitude of strategies to form what I like to call "offensive support" Teemo. This build focuses on dominating the lane, making life hell for the enemy jungler, establishing a ridiculous network of vision, and being a team player. Items should always be adjusted to counter the enemy lineup, but I find that Wit's End and Madred's Bloodrazor come into play in nearly every game I play. Wit's End deals great magic damage, and also destroys the delicate balance of mana most players strive to maintain. No Frost Shot for you, Ashe! Sorry Blitz, no more mana for your passive! And stop cackling, Swain, there, that's better. Shurelya's in an underrated item, and a fantastic addition to the team, kicking everyone's speed into overdrive for 3 seconds, perfect for initiation or running the hell away. Frozen Mallet allows Teemo to kite like no tomorrow, ensure team kills (by letting allies benefit from his ridiculous movement speed), and walk around with an extra couple of intimidating bars on your Health. The syndergy that the other items have with Teemo should be fairly obvious, as well as the combination of Bloodrazor and Wriggles perfect for quick Baron killing.

Have fun, and kick ass to Teemo's theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wTHxUl9WdQ