Dark Wind 3 or 4 for Fiddlesticks?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fiddle5ticks

02-19-2010

I'm trying to decide at what level of Dark Wind I shoud start putting more points into Dratin. I use to stop at Drain 2 and max out Fear and Dark Wind before I starting to finish out Drain. But then I realized that Dark Wind 5 was not alway necdessary and I reduced it to 4. That is what I have been doing lately and a typical skill order miight look like : e w q w q r e q e q r e q w w r w e. BUt now I'm considering only doing Dark Wind 3 to upgrade Drain even earlier. The build might look like:

e w q w q r e q e w r q w q w r e e.

I've been usig Drain more effectively and while Dark Wind is very good (especially late game), maybe I don't need to get it so high so early?

AGCrew Bloodwolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2010

My advice is to just get 1 point in Drain for emergency situations (not in actual combat either unless u can get a kill or they flee), and max out Fear and Dark Wind. Dark Wind is one of the best farming/silencing spells in the game, and the additional seconds in Fear will help you get kills or save urself/save an ally from death.

If you are going Junglesticks tho, u might need more pts into Drain.

Fiddle5ticks

02-19-2010

Yeah, that's why I use to just get Drain 2 (to make golem easier). But recently as I've been able to amass more AP (through Meijas and such) I've noticed that drain can do an insane amount of damage. Having a strong drain to use with the crowstorm/drain/exhaust combo has definitely increased a success rate of many a gank. Any drain build fiddle players with some thoughts? Although I guess those guys just go all drain and no dark wind.....