2nd Best Jungler/Ganker?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jarmanuel

04-03-2011

Shaco is considered to be one of the best junglers in the game, and possibly the best ganker. Other than that, Udyr is the top, but you don't own him.

The Jokers Wild

05-26-2011

i personally liked shaco, udyr, and trundle in the jungle all have nice times and good ganks. udyr i can sustain bout 75% of my hp till i have to kill red then it drops to 50-60% till mini golems, trundle....u just win, and shaco the only bad thing about him is u HAVE to set up boxes or else u cant jungle well, if they pop them....it has just set ur jungle back about a full min.

i also just did a custome game jungling jax.....it can work

Waschbar

05-26-2011

DrDragun How is getting (By lv4) How is he a weak ganker at Lv4? His clear time is between 3:15 and 3:30 you're Lv4 when they're hitting Lv3. At this point you have double buffs, near full hp, a nuke that does more than half of any squishy and a 3rd of any tank's hp. A speed buff into a Stun, with lizard, and a shield. You should be more than able to capitalize on any of the 3 lanes and get a clean gank off. If you aren't, you're being too scared. He doesn't have to split his points at all actually Max Tiger, then choose to max bear or turtle depending on the team
Q > E = W > R

The Jokers Wild

05-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickwright View Post
He doesn't have to split his points at all actually Max Tiger, then choose to max bear or turtle depending on the team
This is true but splitting btwn bear and tiger make for stance dancing SO much more mana efficient instead of maxing tiger and having bear take the largest chunk of mana away from and not having the speed a lvl 4 tiger and 3 bear would have, i personally usually lvl one then the other till bear is atleast 3 then lvl tiger to 5 then depending on comp turtle or bear from then cause ur speed is high enough to run away from many bad situations

Hwa Ryun

05-26-2011

People that should jungle (in no particular order):
Nunu
Nocturne
WW (from what I understand he's very prone to counter jungling someone correct me if I'm wrong)
Udyr (he's a little weak now, but his lane is so bad he can't do much else. He really misses innervating locket)
Olaf (pretty weak atm though, his ganks are hard to pull off, but amazing if you can land your axes. Though counter junglers screw him over hard)
Shaco (best ganks in the game)
Trundle
Lee Sin
Amumu

Anyother champ just does a worse job at it, really. Or their lanes are just too good to give up.

And WW is NOT the best jungler. He's solid, but far from the best.

w3ak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2011

I jungle with Singed :O
Like, very easily. Don't know why people don't do it more often. Only time I would say definitely don't is if there is a jungling ww on the other team. His aura could give your location to the enemy team.

Azaer

05-26-2011

I've heard things about jungle Malz but the video was old.

GrandBreaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2011

Amumu, Trundle, Udyr, Nunu, Shaco Warwick. Depending on what your looking for, those are the best.

Amumu - Easily one of the best tanks in the game, completes the jungle quickly, is very hard to counter jungle past level 4. Has amazing ability to gank from said jungle and his ult is a game decider. Pros are amazing late game tankyness and damage while not being that difficult to use, con would be a bad early game is hard to come back from.

Trundle - 2nd fastest of junglers, has amazing lane control inside small spaces (The jungle), has great damage, has great tankyness. RIDICULOUSLY hard to counter without greatly coordinated efforts. If you find Trundle in the jungle you will more than likely not be coming out alive. Just hes pure AD with a unique play style and high skill cap, hes harder to use than most.

Udyr - Very well rounded. ganks well, moves fast, sustains well, survives well if countered. More or less a jack of all trades of jungling, he can do a little bit of everything, but other junglers excel in certain areas of jungling. His strength is his weakness, Hes only a B- in everything.

Nunu - While not as truly tanky as some of the rest he has insane damage, a Q that was made for jungling, and has a truly vicious ult. Hes also probably the 3rd fastest jungler, Olaf being 1st and Trundle 2nd. Only real cons are that hes generally squishier than most other junglers early game and wont win as many 1v1 fights as other junglers.

Shaco - Shaco is in a category of his own. He has a LOT less survivability than other junglers in most cases, but he does make up for it with very annoying skills, massive damage output, and hes an assassin with stealth that DOES NOT rely on stealth. Pros are his ganking potential is top notch, con is his jungle style is very unique and takes time and practice, and his ganks (Which are mandatory for gold) generally take planning to do properly. If your not patient... your going to make a fool of yourself. (I made a funny)

Warwick - He sustains very well in the jungle. Natural lifesteal is amazing and he has great gank potential. The pros, hes an amazing 1v1 champ and can chase down people easily and ganks well. The con is that hes never really capable of becoming truly tanky and his damage is gimped until you get Madreds Bloodrazor, can be counter jungled pretty easily.

rekkless

05-26-2011

Amumu is a fast jungler with a brutal gank. If they aren't warded you have an extremely high chance of killing one and a good chance of dropping both. And if you drop both 3 push the bottom lane fast b/c of his minion clearing and take tower too. With mumu everything depends on how fast he can hit 4. If you hit 4 with doublebuffs and are in position ready to gank with them at lvl 3/4 they are dead. If you're too slow get ready for a long game.