2nd Best Jungler/Ganker?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketball View Post
The only mage that can viably jungle is Nunu.

The Jungle Creeps MR Buff pretty much kicked Fiddle out of the jungle. He's way too slow now. And honestly, Fiddlesticks is just a bad champion.
....Fiddles is still viable.

Treegrass

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2011

nocturne is a great jungler, with great ganking from his fear and his q. you can start with cloth armor and 5 health pots or if you have armor yellows you can start with vampiric scepter. i go blue, then wolves, then wraiths, getting my fear after wraiths if i can gank mid or get another rank in w if a gank in mid isnt plausible at the time, then red then golems. skills- wqwe, unless i can gank mid after wraiths then i do wqew and then after you clear the jungle, just help out any lane that needs help.

Zizheng

04-02-2011

Hmm so Udyr is better than WW at jungling? I might try him =P. Im guessing always start with cloth armor when jungling?

Domitan

04-02-2011

Fastest jungler is Karthus haha

Narvuntien

04-02-2011

Akali can jungle, is an AP champion, but not that great about as fast as the duo lane.... you also need a special rune set to get it to work.

Edit: I just remembered, Cho garth is a great jungler, try him if you like AP junlgers.

HeXiiS

04-03-2011

olaf. nuf said.

Dane Dread

04-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narvuntien View Post
Edit: I just remembered, Cho garth is a great jungler, try him if you like AP junlgers.
Except that Cho is one of the strongest laners so it feels wrong to jungle him.

Incendax

04-03-2011

You can jungle Sion pretty easy, and he makes an amazing ganker. The only time you would want to jungle Sion is if the rest of your team are pretty good in the laning phase, though, because Sion is also good in the laning phase.

GUNIEAPIG

04-03-2011

Nocturne BEST JUNGLE GANKER EVER !

Ultimate Noob Na

04-03-2011

Shaco ganks > Nocturne ganks.