Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

2nd Best Jungler/Ganker?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zizheng

04-02-2011

Ok well i recently discovered that i love to play Jungle/Gank types, such as Warwick and Yi. Anyway i used to jungle with Yi, but yesterday bought Warwick and found he is MUCH better at jungling. But i get bored of champs easily, so are there any other exceptional Jungle champs apart from these two? I play Nunu as well... But i just feel like hes missing something. Anyway here are the champs i own, havent jungled with all of them as it would take far too long to test 0.0

Alistar, Anivia, Ashe, Blitzcrank, Corki, Mundo, Evelynn, Fiddlesticks, Gangplank, Heimerdinger, Jax, Karthus, Kassadin, Katarina, Lux, Master Yi, Nasus, Nunu, Rammus, Shaco, Singed, Sion, Sivir, Soraka, Taric, Tristana, Tryndamere, Twisted Fate, Twitch, Veigar, Warwick and Zilean.

It seems to me that most DPS champs are good at jungling. Is this true? Can mages/range jungle as well? 0_o

Raksha Jareth

04-02-2011

fiddlesticks can jungle, not sure about any other mages though

K94

04-02-2011

Roaming alistar/taric may do good, taric is better late imo and his stun is a little longer :P.

also these are nice junglers Nunu, Rammus, Shaco,

BlackRampage

04-02-2011

The second best jungler is either Nunu or Shaco.

Ethrealx

04-02-2011

Udyr - Hands down the best jungler in the game

Doriantv

04-02-2011

The only mage that can viably jungle is Nunu.

The Jungle Creeps MR Buff pretty much kicked Fiddle out of the jungle. He's way too slow now. And honestly, Fiddlesticks is just a bad champion.

Jasflip

04-02-2011

Udyr.

Dragoku

Recruiter

04-02-2011

umm jungle rammus is super silly

DrDragun

04-02-2011

You asked about casters... Karthus can get it done and of course Fiddlesticks tears it up.

Olaf is the best combination of fast clearing and strong ganking to me. Xin is a stronger ganker but slow at clearing. Udyr is similar in clearing speed, and you can choose to stay safer and use turtle more if you want to keep life/mana topped off, however his ganks are a little weaker until you get bear to 2-3+. Udyr needs to split points between 3 stances while Olaf just maxes Undertow for both ganking and clearing. Warwick is straight terrible at ganking until level 6 which is quite late for a jungler.

Haven't tried trundle but hes supposed to be amazing.

Kuryaka

04-02-2011

Evelynn, Fiddlesticks, Master Yi, Nasus, Nunu, Rammus, Shaco, Warwick. Seen jungle guides for most of them, Nasus is way better in a lane though. Warwick doesn't heal as much as it seems he does without Hungering Strike.

Amumu and Irelia can also jungle, Amumu needs it more than most other champs.

Fiddle, Eve, and Nunu are prolly the only viable "spellcasters" in jungle. Junglers should have a heal/lifesteal early on, or a way to deflect a lot of damage (Amumu). They should be able to gank with speed or a blink. Ranged DPS have no way to prevent monsters from jumping them and are squishy. Thus they cannot jungle.

I'd say jungle Fiddle works pretty well, as does Amumu. Can't say much about the other viable choices though.

Jungle Fiddle works at lowish levels before they figure out that ganking at blue kills you. CDR runes/Elixir of Brilliance to start. Drain blue golem to death, drain everything else with your new shiny blue buff.