Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1350 Champion.....again...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blues809

Recruiter

04-03-2011

Quote:
XxVenem94xX:
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I'm not a great player but how can people play singed? Maybe he's just one of those heroes I just can't play no matter how hard I try, but I can't get anything done with him, it feels like he does zero damage, and while his puddle and toss is very useful, you have to have a competant lane partner to really use it to it's fullest, and anything that relies on someone other then yourself I don't see as being good for leveling :/. Or maybe I'm just completely terrible, could be either TBH.

singed does zero damage? is funny because I quadrakilled with him yesterday

BeerPls

04-04-2011

I recommend Eve to be one of the better first 1350 champs to buy. I use her on my smurf and just roll through others at low ELO. I build her AP with Deathfire Grasp and LB and find her burst to be absolutely invaluable in a teamfight. By level 12 or so when Deathfire is done she should be able to drop a champion from 100% to under 40% just by opening with a LB buffed autoattack, followed by deathfire, and her E skill.

I know most players consider Eve to be fairly weak and all, but with ghost/flash and her ult you can get yourself in range of an oracles player even if they know you are around often before they react. Then after you have dropped them under half in about 2 seconds they will run and you just pick up the kill as soon as E is back up.

CrossBlades

04-04-2011

Quote:
Epsilon2012:
lol....I'm horrible at saving.....when is the next rotation going to come?.....approx?

i hate saving i think im just going to buy every 1350 champ then ill have to save :P

ColonelArmy

04-04-2011

Quote:
XxVenem94xX:
Lol Annie Bot rapes my team mates hard in CoOp vs AI xD. I don't get why, I've never had trouble midding against her bot :/.

You will when you see her taking away 70-80% of your health in one combo, yeah that actually happened to some of my teammates in a few of my co-op vs AI games.

LilDipper

04-04-2011

I wouldn't buy any more champs, and save up your IP for when you hit level 20, because you will be easily spending 25-30k on your three pages of runes.

AShadyMilkMan

04-04-2011

Captain Teemo!