1350 Champion.....again...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epsilon2012

04-02-2011

Quote:
I'm not a great player but how can people play singed?
Run in circles?????
---Literally......lol....

-----Thanks for all the feedback!!!

---And add Master Yi to my list of Liked Champions...just used him again because I downloaded a Kurosaki Ichigo custom skin...

-I went 0/0/5...lol...and the enemy surrendered at 21:43...
-Ryze LOVES to kill steal...

GoE Don Broleone

04-02-2011

It really depends on what type of champion you're familiar with or have a better affinity with.

Fiddlesticks, Veigar or Ryze are all definitely good choices for AP/Mages, like some others said, Veigar is really interesting and takes a bit more challenge to play.

In the other hand, if you want to try a Melee type, Sion is your guy, it's not that hard to grasp his concept and playing style, he's very fun and you can build him in several ways.

Nomfood

04-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxVenem94xX View Post
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I'm not a great player but how can people play singed? Maybe he's just one of those heroes I just can't play no matter how hard I try, but I can't get anything done with him, it feels like he does zero damage, and while his puddle and toss is very useful, you have to have a competant lane partner to really use it to it's fullest, and anything that relies on someone other then yourself I don't see as being good for leveling :/. Or maybe I'm just completely terrible, could be either TBH.
lol after lv 7 you run through a wave and they all die... If you can't level off that you wouldn't be able to level off anyone (except say heimer or something) The puddle he has is the biggest slow in the game, and lasts a long time (throw people BACK INTO IT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unyielding Faith View Post
It really depends on what type of champion you're familiar with or have a better affinity with.

Fiddlesticks, Veigar or Ryze are all definitely good choices for AP/Mages, like some others said, Veigar is really interesting and takes a bit more challenge to play.

In the other hand, if you want to try a Melee type, Sion is your guy, it's not that hard to grasp his concept and playing style, he's very fun and you can build him in several ways.
To the OP: Try out AP sion

LilSam23

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2011

ryze

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxVenem94xX View Post
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I'm not a great player but how can people play singed? Maybe he's just one of those heroes I just can't play no matter how hard I try, but I can't get anything done with him, it feels like he does zero damage, and while his puddle and toss is very useful, you have to have a competant lane partner to really use it to it's fullest, and anything that relies on someone other then yourself I don't see as being good for leveling :/. Or maybe I'm just completely terrible, could be either TBH.
His poison does tons of damage(that is why one touch will kill the enemy minion if you have poision on lv5) and you can build AP/mana items like RoA on him because it boosts his tankiness by alot as well.

And he is one of the fastest champions as well as one of the greatest pushers(run down the lane with poison= all minions dead = tower is going to die very soon).

Pplofdaworld

04-02-2011

Singed.

*ult up*
*run up with poison trail*
*drop slow and fling*
You have slain an enemy!

EDIT:
Yeah, when I first started playing LoL I couldn't seem to get that combo down since I didn't smart cast and I didn't know how godly RoA was on him.
But now, *throw into hungry carries*

Absolute Ze Woah

04-02-2011

Perhaps try out Evelynn. I bought her and play a couple games with her and immediately fell in love with her. She can walk around stealthed for periods of time plus when she attacks in stealth, it stuns the enemy. Then while the enemy is stunned,you use your E skill, Ravage, to lower their armor/magic resistance. All while spamming your Q skill Hate spike. Then 80% of the time you will get a kill. She is especially devastating late game if your opposing team doesn't buy wards or oracle pots.

Check out this guide if your interested.
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...-updated-22131

I always use that guide for Evelynn. My best with her is 37/1/11.

malphismia

04-02-2011

Singed only works if the enemy team comp has no kiting ability or slows. If they don't, they're all doomed.

Narvuntien

04-03-2011

Ryze or Annie.

I have bought Ryze and haven't played him much, I keep meaning to.
I haven't bought Annie but I should because I am good with her. she is just free once a month, so I only use her on free weeks.

She is very easy to get the hang of, in fact these two champions are the easiest casters to use.

Even the AI can use these champs well enough to actually be a threat to a human player.

ChicoTheMan94

04-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narvuntien View Post
Ryze or Annie.

I have bought Ryze and haven't played him much, I keep meaning to.
I haven't bought Annie but I should because I am good with her. she is just free once a month, so I only use her on free weeks.

She is very easy to get the hang of, in fact these two champions are the easiest casters to use.

Even the AI can use these champs well enough to actually be a threat to a human player.
Lol Annie Bot rapes my team mates hard in CoOp vs AI xD. I don't get why, I've never had trouble midding against her bot :/.