1350 Champion.....again...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epsilon2012

04-02-2011

-I'm getting close to 1,350 IP................I made one of these last week
-Need help deciding Again...

Champions I Have
-All 450 IP Champs
-Sion
-Tristana
-Zilean

Champions I Most Enjoy
-Sivir
-Nunu
-Soraka
-Veigar

---I kinda didn't like Zilean because he was too hit and run for me...and Sion is good, but I've only been playing LoL for just under 3 weeks, and I'm not very good with champs like him

-I was thinking Fiddlesticks, Veigar, Alistar, Ryze, or Evelynn...

---Any help with what Champions for 1350 are good is welcome!!!

ZXPrototype

04-02-2011

If you thoroughly enjoy veigar, you should pick up veigar. If you want another jungler, fiddlesticks is good (assuming your nunu is also your jungle character.)

Tbh I would save up for a 3150ip, much greater selection to choose from.

Logibro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2011

If you'd like to discuss some of the finer points, or ask specific questions I'm sitting around on the client and have every champion except for six. I've got more than a little experience with everyone though. Personally I'd wait for the next weeks rotation and see if you find a champion that suites your playstyle, then save up/buy them.

Epsilon2012

04-02-2011

lol....I'm horrible at saving.....when is the next rotation going to come?.....approx?

Logibro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2011

Monday or Tuesday

KySunrise

04-02-2011

i say save up for 3150. better heros.

Logibro

04-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IVIichael View Post
i say save up for 3150. better heros.
Not always.

Nunu is one of the best counter-jungle champions in the game, compared to a champion like Shaco who only has limited capabilities in this field.

Muffinsong

04-02-2011

im a fan of singed and amumu for 1350 ... ..and singed is awesome for leveling

Azernak0

04-02-2011

Urgot is my favorite champion. I love how all of his abilities synergize with each other (Charge makes Acid Hunter lock on, Shield makes Acid Hunter slow, Acid Hunter applies passive) and his stupidly far range. He doesn't scale so great into late game if you don't capitalize on your stupidly powerful early game, but he can also make the enemies carries weak compared to yours.

I really like the new Ryze. Build straight Mana and you end up getting like 3k HP with Overload doing like 800 damage. He is a little bit like Vladimir in the sense that he is among the tankiest of the casters and he has an really nice range.

Are you playing Sion as attack damage or ability power? They have completely different play styles. I hate AD Sion but adore AP Sion. Try AP out if you have not yet.

If you have only been playing for 3 weeks, I say save up and wait a week or two to see what champions you like. You don't want you get stuck with champions you cannot stand like I did (Screw you, Teemo!)

ChicoTheMan94

04-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffinsong View Post
im a fan of singed and amumu for 1350 ... ..and singed is awesome for leveling
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I'm not a great player but how can people play singed? Maybe he's just one of those heroes I just can't play no matter how hard I try, but I can't get anything done with him, it feels like he does zero damage, and while his puddle and toss is very useful, you have to have a competant lane partner to really use it to it's fullest, and anything that relies on someone other then yourself I don't see as being good for leveling :/. Or maybe I'm just completely terrible, could be either TBH.