AFK in champion selection

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ruivocanadense

04-02-2011

At least in ranked, when u are afk u should not be allowed random selection. U are suppose to get kicked out and to receive a penalty time for joining new queues.

cLHx1

04-06-2011

I agree and i have already posted this same thing, except riot chooses to not pay attention to their forums and their own community of players.

Also.. If someone is afk randoming in ranked, why would you allow that person to automatically re-queue ? Are you stupid? Why the hell would you do that riot?

Oh yea thats because all the riot employees only play 1400+ elo and dont know why there game isnt as big competitivly. Ok riot how bout all of you guys play with level 20's and level 25's and deal with there bull****.

SteelPillow

04-08-2011

lol i doubt its riots fault. they arent the best players but they made the game you spend most your ****ing life on. so stop *****ing. their servers go down all the time due to MASSIVE people logging in. if anything they need to work on their server expansion, and their balance issues, but theese things are finesce. why the **** would someone afk in ranked anyways. how does that even get you wins.

Ruivocanadense

04-09-2011

Can anyone from riot reply to this? Is there no way you guys gonna reply to us? If you guys are too busy, I might as well stop playing for a while. Until u guys fixed ur over 9000 problem.

FlameAndSwagOn

04-10-2011

lol over 9000, i just went to play another game until it is fixed

Snosauce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2011

agree

zee ko0sh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by cLHx1 View Post
I agree and i have already posted this same thing, except riot chooses to not pay attention to their forums and their own community of players.

Also.. If someone is afk randoming in ranked, why would you allow that person to automatically re-queue ? Are you stupid? Why the hell would you do that riot?

Oh yea thats because all the riot employees only play 1400+ elo and dont know why there game isnt as big competitivly. Ok riot how bout all of you guys play with level 20's and level 25's and deal with there bull****.

are you trying to get suspended? lol cause it seems like its going to work.. you need to chill man go on a walk you're flaming everywhere

Snuffyx

04-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruivocanadense View Post
Can anyone from riot reply to this? Is there no way you guys gonna reply to us? If you guys are too busy, I might as well stop playing for a while. Until u guys fixed ur over 9000 problem.
Riot rarely replies to anything. I know it pisses me off too.