Need help w/ Nidalee

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Funkk

02-18-2010

So I read most, if not all of the guides around here for Nidalee, but I'm still struggling with her. I was hoping to get some advice from other who play her, nothing specific, just some general tips & tricks you've picked up while playing her. Things like...

When should you use panther form and when should you use human form?
When/Where should you place traps?
Good item/rune/mastery set-ups?
Is it better to work with your team or try to pick off stragling enemies 1v1?
DPS or AP?

Etc, etc, you get the point. just any advice you can give me is appreciated. Feel free to link me to a guide you made or you think is exceptional, whatever.

Trux 42

02-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkk View Post
So I read most, if not all of the guides around here for Nidalee, but I'm still struggling with her. I was hoping to get some advice from other who play her, nothing specific, just some general tips & tricks you've picked up while playing her. Things like...

When should you use panther form and when should you use human form?
When/Where should you place traps?
Good item/rune/mastery set-ups?
Is it better to work with your team or try to pick off stragling enemies 1v1?
DPS or AP?

Etc, etc, you get the point. just any advice you can give me is appreciated. Feel free to link me to a guide you made or you think is exceptional, whatever.
You almost always want to be in cougar form, switching out for a heal/trap/javelin when necessary (and switching out often). The only exception to this is in team fights. Cougar is best for chasing or if they're foolishly grouped up. You however don't want to eat a stun early in a teamfight so ideally you support as human form, switching to cougar when the worst of it is over or to chase stragglers.
You generally want to place your traps in brush, ramps into and out of jungle/river pretty much anywhere you might expect a gank, around enemy towers when you get a chance.

She's a very versatile character, her builds are primarily preference, this includes runes and masteries. I build her for AP and run 9/0/21 dodge+flash with Mpen, dodge, Mdef/level(probably going to switch out for cd) and hp quints. My item build generally differs from game to game, but given her survivability and escape, I like an early soulstealer and merc treads.

Excession

02-18-2010

go watch the pros: http://www.livestream.com/messiahwin...c-496e1d4590c0

use messiah's livestream for more