Why can eve still stun after being revealed?

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delinphius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-02-2011

Eve is already pretty **** and has one of the highest skill requirements to be successful. Don't make her worse.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nehrak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightplay View Post
so you think because u've played with a couple of bad eves you think shes weak?

in a 2v2 situation say ive got 2.3k health if i get hit first even if we aim for eve unless ur someone specifically designed to deal with that, which for example most supports aren't then they would have to be doing something horribly wrong to not kill you and regen and kill ur teammate
depends which champions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RE Bantos

Senior Member

04-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightplay View Post
The whole point of the ability is to only be able to stun when stealthed and when it breaks or she attacks

but why doesnt oracle and moves like nids trap and lee sins moves negate that?
Because revealing her != breaking her stealth.

lrn2play.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Lolicon NA

Senior Member

04-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightplay View Post
so you think because u've played with a couple of bad eves you think shes weak?

in a 2v2 situation say ive got 2.3k health if i get hit first even if we aim for eve unless ur someone specifically designed to deal with that, which for example most supports aren't then they would have to be doing something horribly wrong to not kill you and regen and kill ur teammate
yes, EVERY eve iv ran into in my time playing LoL apart from 1 on my team a while ago was bad. i may just have good luck with them...but iv not had 1 yet that made me go "oh **** its eve"

and oracles > eve


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lightplay

Senior Member

04-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delinphius View Post
Eve is already pretty **** and has one of the highest skill requirements to be successful. Don't make her worse.
yeah its really hard to stun someone use ravage and if they dont die, hit ur ult and run away....then wait for stun cooldown again


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lightplay

Senior Member

04-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocidest View Post
yes, EVERY eve iv ran into in my time playing LoL apart from 1 on my team a while ago was bad. i may just have good luck with them...but iv not had 1 yet that made me go "oh **** its eve"

and oracles > eve
oracle is good for eve...if its just her and u have someone that can do something before she stuns u, a good eve wouldnt give u a chance


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rihi

Senior Member

04-02-2011

so if an assassin is spotted, then just walks slightly away poof she's completely invisible again.. not much logic in it but it is how it works


12