Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So Riot I am about to go on a massive losing streak

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jemrin

04-02-2011

So either I switch to ranked (and hopefully win a few)
or I lose a lot of games

Can I please have like 5-10 free losses so I do not spend a couple of days losing stupidly?

Best Lolicon NA

04-02-2011

iv lost my last 6 games also...feeders in every game...

Myslead

04-02-2011

same
I don't understand how the matchmaking is handling balancing teams because it is clearly not on the same playing field... there's always a lane or two, if not three, that are getting destroyed.

I've just played two games in a row where my whole team REFUSED to push and downed 1 towers after 50min lost.

I just don't get it...

FrogoftheSea

04-02-2011

i really wish i was hiiiigh hiiigh ranked. I would not feel intimidated in the slightest, knowing most players queueing know what they're doing, and I won't spend 90% of my time playing LoL sighing at the ******ed feeding, bi.ching players who do more typing than actual gameplay.

/ short rant over.