Trolls

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kulex

04-02-2011

Why? I don't understand it. Do you think you're cool? Do you think you're funny? Do you think it makes me mad? Do you do it because you have low self esteem and make yourself feel better by bad mouthing and sh*t talking on an online game? I just don't get it.

Zapdos will ZAP

04-02-2011

Dont feed the trolls

http://warriorwriters.files.wordpres...0/12/troll.jpg

They just trolling you. Who cares what they have to say, dont get mad over it and forget what they have to say.

Porksub

04-02-2011

They do it because you mad.

nr20

04-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porksub View Post
So mad.

Kulex

04-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porksub View Post
I'm so mad. I'm steaming like a vegi. But in all honesty.. not mad. I just don't get the reasoning behind it. Just wasting their time typing. What's funny is when you're on skype with someone and you /ignore the troll and the person on skype is telling you they're still trolling. Who you talkin' to brah?! Not me. Because I ignored you. So boom. Waste your time, ****.

nr20

04-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulex View Post
I'm so mad. I'm steaming like a vegi. But in all honesty.. not mad. I just don't get the reasoning behind it. Just wasting their time typing. What's funny is when you're on skype with someone and you /ignore the troll and the person on skype is telling you they're still trolling. Who you talkin' to brah?! Not me. Because I ignored you. So boom. Waste your time, ****.
The part where you made this thread makes my entire trolling career worth it. Because I said so in your thread about trolls.

Zliscore

04-02-2011

you mad...bro?

IivenotoneviI

04-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulex View Post
Why? I don't understand it. Do you think you're cool? Do you think you're funny? Do you think it makes me mad? Do you do it because you have low self esteem and make yourself feel better by bad mouthing and sh*t talking on an online game? I just don't get it.
Welcome to the internet, I will be your guide.
Please watch this video to understand trolls;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01567X8j_Mw

You can't respond to them, because they WANT you to respond. Simply by making this thread, you are giving them power. They are just a sad little blip of energy.