The REAL Reson Noct is OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Euant

04-02-2011

What is this "real" reason you ask? It's actually simple. His ult blocks Shen's and TF's ults. That's a little ridiculous don't you think? It's one thing to not be able to target a player on my screen but even if I click the ult onto their portrait I can't do it. And TF's ult should still reveal enemy players on the minimap at least.

Please continue the downvotes. It's perfectly reasonable that Nocturne's ult, as already strong as it is, can deny Shen and TF their own ults completely.

CannonManG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2011

what superb resoning

Baalhrezem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2011

Old thread is old.

"Noct is OP" is so totally 2 weeks ago.

The new fad is "Lee Sin UP"

A Retarded Clown

04-02-2011

no, real reason is it causes mad lags

Euant

04-02-2011

Most people complain about Noct being OP because of his high damage output or his fear's unbreakable leash. This is very different. Not only does it keep Shen from casting his ult but if he's already channeling it and Noct activates his ult, Shen is no longer able to teleport.

redlightman

04-02-2011

Being able to counter something doesn't make it OP. If a counter was OP, Frozen Heart would be the most imba item in the game.

Baalhrezem

04-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlightman View Post
Being able to counter something doesn't make it OP. If a counter was OP, Frozen Heart would be the most imba item in the game.
Frozen Heart is imba.

So is Aegis and Soul Shroud.

omg auras op

Euant

04-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlightman View Post
There's a very big difference between a "counter" such as giving melee dps higher armor/MR/health values to make up for range's advantage, and directly preventing another champion's ult through something besides CC.

Zapdos will ZAP

04-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euant View Post
What is this "real" reason you ask? It's actually simple. His ult blocks Shen's and TF's ults.

He does needs at least somesort of nerf casue ido agree hes some what Op. But the real reason you give us is not the real reason.Countering 2 champs does not make someone Op. Kass counters many mages. Vlad counters singed. And I bet poeple can see more counters I didnt.

Euant

04-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapdos will ZAP View Post
He does needs at least somesort of nerf casue ido agree hes some what Op. But the real reason you give us is not the real reason.Countering 2 champs does not make someone Op. Kass counters many mages. Vlad counters singed. And I bet poeple can see more counters I didnt.
Again, it's not a counter. I highly doubt Nocturne sees Shen or TF ulting and then using his ultimate for the sole purpose of preventing theirs as opposed to using it as a Nocturne normally would.