Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

riot you're dumb

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lulwy

04-02-2011

If I had it I would, but basically it turned out that the new system is a whopping 6 less IP per hour on average.

Not exactly SKY=FALLING amounts.

IivenotoneviI

04-02-2011

Quote:
Lulwy:
If I had it I would, but basically it turned out that the new system is a whopping 6 less IP per hour on average.

This person had hard data from before the ip nerf? I don't mean to call you a liar, I just find it hard that someone would keep track of IP gains before the nerf. Unless this person was a riot employee.

Lulwy

04-02-2011

Yeah, they pulled some stats.

Hard data, nothing but numbers, some minor assumptions being made about the new numbers at 45+ minute long games due to how the data was sorted, 6 less IP per hour.

Blizzaja

04-02-2011

Quote:
Lulwy:

Of course if you were fed beef continuously and told it was chicken you'd believe it after a while too with everyone telling you that you're wrong.

To the majority that don't spend their entire day on this game, it was a pretty big decrease.

Lulwy

04-02-2011

Quote:
Illidria:
Of course if you were fed beef continuously and told it was chicken you'd believe it after a while too with everyone telling you that you're wrong.

To the majority that don't spend their entire day on this game, it was a pretty big decrease.

Okay, now get some numbers and evidence to back this statement up. Specifically, the numbers on how the majority of the people play, and how their IP gain has decreased significantly.

I mean come on. People did some math and showed it wasn't a horrific, gamebreaking decrease, and now the problem is that its irrelevant because it still screws over this majority that is nigh impossible to quantify?

vettori

04-02-2011

Quote:
Slicx:
You could always, you know, give the business some money for the service they are providing you.

Exactly, if they gave you enough IP to buy the champions and runes then they would only be making money from skins