@riot new item. "enemy totem"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nr20

04-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorry for ksing View Post
If I'm reading this right;

Basically instead of buying a ward to jump to, it's a totem that becomes an enemy ward if the enemy finds it. So it's a free jump through a wall at the cost of becoming an enemy ward if found.

Not a terrible idea, but not really necessary.
Yea. It's just an enemy aligned target that you can use as a jump for target-based jumps. You can see the totem but it won't give vision like a ward. When destroyed by an enemy, (through oracles or sight wards), the totem becomes a standard enemy ward, Taking away your benefits and providing the enemies vision.

DragonZone

04-02-2011

lee sin dislike this item

Travis Was Taken

04-02-2011

A friendly ward that can be targeted as if it were an enemy. To be used for jumps that can only be made to enemies, like Irelia's, as Rav1del said.
That's how I understand it.

AuV2 AaronKiwi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesios View Post
A friendly ward that can be targeted as if it were an enemy. To be used for jumps that can only be made to enemies, like Irelia's, as Rav1del said.
That's how i understand it.
are you sure cause i tried with maokai and it didtn work

GaspingTruth

04-02-2011

Interesting idea. Buuttt....idk cos a ward in the middle of the lane isn't that useful, and you just paid 75g for flash.

AuV2 AaronKiwi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2011

hene the price it will make you have to decide if you wanna live and play a little more agresively.. probally geting a bit more gold. or play more passively