What Lee Sin build are you using and why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IivenotoneviI

04-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapdos will ZAP View Post
He looks really good in the jungle and can gank good too. But laning on with him does not look that good.
He's basically opposite of this.

BromanceNovel

04-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapdos will ZAP View Post
He looks really good in the jungle and can gank good too. But laning on with him does not look that good.

Edit: I mean really good jungle. He Can not die in the jungle if he tryed, Becasue he is Lee sin the blind monk.
i jungled to 11 with a Cloth armor and 5 pots.....hit 15 bought wriggles and TF still had 5 health pots and was 5-0-7

Edit: Yeah he isnt really a carry hes a bruiser he runs in does some damage shields people and pops out. He has amazing Lane presence i will agree if you like to lane but comming out of the jungle with red at 4 and landing a QQ,EE is just nasty.

DireShadow

04-02-2011

So... I just had a Lee Sin who claimed he would go tank and rushed a FoN. He did not tank, jungle, gank, support, assassinate, push, carry, or bruise. He did feed Poppy though.

Shiveron

04-02-2011

I've been going for attack speed since his base damage sucks. Zerk boots, Madred's, frozen mallet, black cleaver, guinsoo's, and hextech gunblade. Works well so far. Attack speed is great, cleaver drops armour making you hit harder, guinsoo's gives att speed + AD and AP for your shield, gunblade is a good initiation weapon as well as lots of AD+AP for dmg and shield, and of course, madred's gives tons of attack speed, dmg, armour, and the 4% true dmg. Works great for me so far.

The Soraka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2011

Vampiric scepter to start -> emblem of bravery -> boots -> phage -> starks -> frozen mallet -> infinity edge ->? situational.

I think i understand why Phreak would say Wit's End is good on Lee Sin:
It allows him to reduce his targets mana so they can't use any ability that would allow them to get away, and lee sin is already a really good chaser with a leap and a slow, so it enhances something he is already good at.

Lee Sin is primarily and Anti-Stealth champ, who works best against any character who uses stealth, and i believe he can spot wards too so that's a +.
He's an assassin designed to kill weak characters and softies, but he needs battle longevity because his burst isnt as high as Xin Zhao or Akali.

Timestop

04-02-2011

Wriggles is the most important. It's got me a lot of kills since you can throw a ward in front of you, safeguard it, then dash into the enemy with your Q. Also, it's good for jungling obviously.

BromanceNovel

04-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiveron View Post
I've been going for attack speed since his base damage sucks. Zerk boots, Madred's, frozen mallet, black cleaver, guinsoo's, and hextech gunblade. Works well so far. Attack speed is great, cleaver drops armour making you hit harder, guinsoo's gives att speed + AD and AP for your shield, gunblade is a good initiation weapon as well as lots of AD+AP for dmg and shield, and of course, madred's gives tons of attack speed, dmg, armour, and the 4% true dmg. Works great for me so far.
\

I want to try him like this actually. His shield has like a .8 ratio so thats pretty solid and the utility you get from said items seems solid.

Also, last game i kicked a Ryze for 70% of his health.

Shiveron

04-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ********Magician View Post
\

I want to try him like this actually. His shield has like a .8 ratio so thats pretty solid and the utility you get from said items seems solid.

Also, last game i kicked a Ryze for 70% of his health.
Using this build, I double killed earlier by kicking teemo through cho'gath. Probably my best ever moment in LoL to date. Forget penta killing with nasus, that was way better.

TacoMental

04-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiveron View Post
This is similiar to my build atm.

I'm doing 23/6/1 masteries w/ arpen marks, flat armor seals, flat mr blues and move speed quints. Been trying both ghost and cleanse and ghost and exhaust.

I start with vamp scepter and rush straight for the bilgewater cutlass. This item helps him in so many ways. life steal, nice ad bump and 150 nuke / slow. The short range isn't an issues since you are melee.

Next I finish off to merc treads for boots. Then I go straight to finishing my hextech. I like the bonus ap for his shield.

Once the hextech is done I get rageblade -> tri-force.

My last few items i'm not certain on yet. Things i've considered are last whisper, starks or bloodthirster..

My best games have used this build.

Skill order is: R>W>Q>E. However i'm considering swiching up and getting 1 point in q then maxing R>W>E>Q so i max the benefit of having so much spell vamp. Not sure yet.