What Lee Sin build are you using and why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Logibro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2011

Trying to find a few builds to test out and see what works best/better than my current build.

Running armor pen Marks, armor seals, MR/L Glyphs and armor pen Quints
11/11/8 for a mix of damage and defense.

Been trying Doran's Shield -> Boots 1 -> Sheen -> Phage -> Merc treads -> Triforce -> Giant's belt -> Frozen Mallet then improvising from there.

I'd love to get some different builds to try out and whatnot.

KawaiiSchoolGirl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2011

I usually jump from sheen to frozen mallet. I'm not wasting essentially 1450+ completing triforce for next to useless stats that I could get for a lot cheaper.

But, aside from the fact you're not getting wriggles, that's pretty much the meta.

0xpRelentless

04-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by synyster jay View Post
I usually jump from sheen to frozen mallet. I'm not wasting essentially 1450+ completing triforce for next to useless stats that I could get for a lot cheaper.

But, aside from the fact you're not getting wriggles, that's pretty much the meta.
I think Tri-Force is the best weapon for Lee Sin in terms of skill/passive synergy..

Vsin

04-02-2011

Since I jungle, I go:

Cloth 5pot or Vamp > Wriggles - If laning I think Sword 1pot works since Wriggles is awesome regardless.
Boots > Mercs
Zeal
Aegis
Phage
Complete Triforce
*Everything else is situational tank stuff*

Yep, I don't take Sheen early. Yes you get the proc, but all the stats on it are useless, and it's really hard to get procs after every single skill. I'd rather start with Zeal if only for the movement speed (though the AS is actually really useful), then Phage for a slow proc, some damage and some more health.

Zidane

04-02-2011

Wriggles and Sheen is all you need.

BromanceNovel

04-02-2011

I play him pretty much exactly like Irelia(Wriggle's aside yeah its required pretty much) >Wriggle's>merc treads>Nerdforce(Either phage or seal depending on how my team is doing) then Force if its caster heavy or Sunfire if its melee(i make both either way)

EarthruneSkarner

04-02-2011

I've been running cdr boots with a brutalizer, last whisper, two survivability items. I run armor pen with about MR scaling blues. It's been working out fine, but I've been premaking, so I can't really be sure. As someone else said, a Sheen is downright amazing on Lee Sin. If you ever have the spare gold, buy one.

IivenotoneviI

04-02-2011

I haven't done jungle as his ganking is lackluster.

I go armor/pots
wriggles
zerk's/merc's
frozen mallet
LW/BC
GA/BV (usually BV)
*choice*

He really depends on how good your team is. He's not a carry, that's for sure. I play him as an ad support.

ZeeRow

04-02-2011

I got a tri-force on him and he was extremely useless.

Zapdos will ZAP

04-02-2011

He looks really good in the jungle and can gank good too. But laning on with him does not look that good.

Edit: I mean really good jungle. He Can not die in the jungle if he tryed, Becasue he is Lee sin the blind monk.