New champion revealed on April 1st, Ahnuld and his league judgement

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

belthazor3457

04-02-2011

Here's His league judgement, posted in the lore discussion forum because this seems like a much more fitting location given Ahnuld's impact on the lore of runeterra.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Candidate - Ahnuld

Date: 13 May, 37 CE

OBSERVATION

Ahnuld strided down zee hallway with purpose with his BIG MUSCLES and M60 machine gun. Ahnuld had VEAPONS strapped to his body. He vould be zee next league champion, because HE IS AHNULD!

Ahnuld looked around at the small groups of people standing around in zee hallway.

"ZEY ARE ALL VEAKLINGS!!" Ahnuld thought aloud.

"YOU!" Ahnuld said to a bystander. "YOU. EAT MORE EGGS." He continued, lifting up the bystander and taking an egg out of his backpack and jamming it into the bystander's mouth before tossing him at a nearby vase.

Ahnuld carried at least two dozen eggs with him wherever he went incase he needed a fix of protien, and to help the misguided and unnourished peoples of the world. Ahnuld had done a good deed.

Ahnud was content with his good deed and continued on his way to zee doors on zee other side of zee hallway. Ahnuld did not pause or notice any inscription. AHNULD ENTERED ZEE ROOM BY RIPPING ZEE DOORS OFF OF ZEE HINGES WITH HIS BARE HANDZZ!!

"RRRRRAAAUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!" said Ahnuld as he ripped the doors off their hinges and tossed them to the side.

Ahnuld saw the blackness that was in the room. Ahnuld pulled out his M60 and lit the way via the muzzle flash of his gun.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" He shouted as he lit up the room.

Ahnuld did not see any corpses as a result of his method of lighting the room. Ahnuld was slightly surprised. BUT THIZ DOEZ NOT MATTER! I WILL RIP ZE MONSTERS IN ZE DARK APART WITH MY BARE HANNDDZZ!! He thought.

Ahnuld entered zee room, spraying bullets in every direction.

REFLECTION

Ahnuld found himself in zee dark room. Zee summoner attempted to interact with Ahnuld's mind. BUT AHNULD'S MUSCLES PROTECTED HIM! HE GRABBED ZEE SUMMONER AND LIFTED HIM UP INTO ZEE AIR!

"ONE OF US IS IN DEEP TROUBLE." said Ahnuld.

"But, I'm a summoner! you wouldn't hurt a summoner. Right?" Said the summoner, squeamishly.

"WRONG." Said Ahnuld.

"What?? but, how could we have invited you to the league.. where is your invitation? Let me see your invitation!" Pleaded the summoner.

"SURE. HERE IS MY INVITATION." Said Ahnuld, and he pulled out a GRENADE LAUNCHER and blew open zee doors to zee league.

"What? You can't just blow up doors like this. The league does not accept wayward rambo's, this... this is madness!"

"MADNESS?" Said Ahnuld, astounded that anyone would be dumb enough to say 'this is madness' infront of ahnuld.

"THIS IS MY LEAGUE JUDGEMENT!" Ahnuld said, drop-kicking zee squeamish summoner across zee room, punting him into a wall.

Ahnuld then walked over to zee summoner, and leaned over him.

"HAVEN'T YOU SUMMONERS EVER WONDERED... WHO IS YOUR CHAMPION, AND VAT DOES HE DOOOOOOOOO?" Ahnuld concluded.

Ahnuld walked away from the summoner in the direction of zee league. Ahnuld walked through the gates to zee league of legends, and pulled out a detonator. Ahnuld hit zee detonator, and zee summoner who had "screened" him exploded. And zee dark room the judgement was conducted in exploded. And zee hallway leading up to zee dark room the judgement was conducted in exploded.

Zee league of legends had found it's latest champion.

SO SUMMON AHNULD. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? DO EET. DO EET NAUGH!!

NAUGH!!

NAUGH!!!

LordHippoman

04-02-2011

Moveset. Please.

belthazor3457

04-02-2011

Ahnuld's Moveset:

Q: Flex - Ahnuld will flex his massive MUSCLES, instantly converting all female champions on the enemy team to friendly, and removing shared vision from the enemy team. Flex has a passive bonus to all stats for champions on Ahnuld's team, and Ahnuld's flex will cancel Nocturne's ultimate.

W: Protien Boost - Ahnuld takes an egg from his backpack and forces it into the mouth of a friendly champion, granting them a significant damage increase for the remainder of the match. This stacks up to 1337 times.

E: GET TO ZEE CHOPPAH - Ahnuld grants a significant movement speed bonus to all teammates, and sprays his M60 wildly in a frontal cone. All enemies within the cone die.

R <ultimate>: Detonate - Ahnuld takes out his detonator, and begins to sprint in the direction of his team's nexus. Uppon conclusion of the sprint, Ahnuld will dive in slow motion as everything in a line behind him explodes. This explosion will kill minions, players, towers, the enemy nexus, and the turret that protects the enemy healing fountain.

Passive: Terminator - Ahnuld cannot be damaged by ZEE VEAK VEAPONS! All damage is absorbed by Ahnuld, and the more damage he absorbs, the more his true terminator form is revealed, granting him a massive damage boost and glowing red eyes that fear any target that faces him.

Oskay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2011

This judgement is made of 1% awesomeness and 99% muscle. Which means there is a lot of muscle involved.

Magister Gir

01-01-2012

I my freaking god *catches breath* BWUAHAHAHHAHAH I can't stop smiling and laughing at this I literally had to say this in Ahnuld's voice XDDD

Vuther

01-01-2012

Oh god. He's going to kill the hell out of Sion for being an imposter.

And it will be awesome.

belthazor3457

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magister Gir View Post
I my freaking god *catches breath* BWUAHAHAHHAHAH I can't stop smiling and laughing at this I literally had to say this in Ahnuld's voice XDDD
Magisterrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! Did you see my other thread yet? It's on the lore forum front page =/ and I gave you a link in that other thread!

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

I now direct you to the following links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHxyZaZlaOs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8yHguvYYyQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NiCYPrAoB8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWXnHaoe1Fc

Also, unrelated to the above links:
http://johnsu.deviantart.com/art/My-First-Fanfic-155792920

I vote that one of his abilities is renamed MAN WAVE

Edit:
Man Wave:

♂♂
   ♂♂♂
    ♂♂♂
    ♂♂♂
   ♂♂♂
  ♂♂

1Eredale

01-02-2012

Props for those, Silver.

And I shall add just a bit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saVX9O8uqrE