Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Have you guys not figured it out yet?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mamox

04-01-2011

Jungle

Get wriggles

Get trinity force

Abuse your passive+double abilities.

Q-Q-AA-AA-E-AA-AA-E-W-AA-AA-W-AA-AA-R etc... get those 2 autos in every time, unless of course u need to slow someone immediatly, then spam it twice.

Trinity force proc will be after EVERY ability if you time it right. It's pretty awesome. I run energy regain yellows too so that helps even more.

He may need a bit of help in the damage department and a buff to the amount his W shield absorbs but he isn't as bad as a lot of people are saying.

BabyNinjaJesus

04-01-2011

but he cant kick someone across the map

Moddim

04-01-2011

I prefer wriggles-HOG-sunfire-FON-triforce-randuin

but ya triforce is ******ed good on him

oulush

04-01-2011

I do the same with AD DPS build.

He ends up killing jungle in no time, farming becomes way easy with his E, and his Q+Q is great for finishing opponents.

Everyone is stuck with building him tanky. Try a glass cannon build, you''ll be surprised with his damage output.

Porksub

04-01-2011

I've done that. Still get smashed by other champs who can actually DO damage.

Mamox

04-01-2011

Quote:
oulush:
I do the same with AD DPS build.

He ends up killing jungle in no time, farming becomes way easy with his E, and his Q+Q is great for finishing opponents.

Everyone is stuck with building him tanky. Try a glass cannon build, you''ll be surprised with his damage output.

glass cannon is terrible on him because you will jump in and die in <2 seconds. Trinforce gives him tons of damage, some survivability and utility. Then build Randuins Omen or BV/FON then black cleaver and your rolling.

Mamox

04-02-2011

I've been doing really well with him every game since I found my current build O.o getting better with him.

Silverplatoon

Recruiter

04-02-2011

So. You can get a trinity during the jungling phase? O.O; You're pretty dang good.

AuV2 AaronKiwi

04-02-2011

you mean q-q-aa-aa-e-aa-aa- e-w-w-aa-aa-w-w- aa-aa-r

he does double dmg tempest remember

Arcanist

04-02-2011

I used to do Trinity Force builds but I have moved on because they are not as fun to me anymore.