Have you guys not figured it out yet?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mamox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2011

Jungle

Get wriggles

Get trinity force

Abuse your passive+double abilities.

Q-Q-AA-AA-E-AA-AA-E-W-AA-AA-W-AA-AA-R etc... get those 2 autos in every time, unless of course u need to slow someone immediatly, then spam it twice.

Trinity force proc will be after EVERY ability if you time it right. It's pretty awesome. I run energy regain yellows too so that helps even more.

He may need a bit of help in the damage department and a buff to the amount his W shield absorbs but he isn't as bad as a lot of people are saying.

BabyNinjaJesus

04-01-2011

but he cant kick someone across the map

Moddim

04-01-2011

I prefer wriggles-HOG-sunfire-FON-triforce-randuin

but ya triforce is ******ed good on him

oulush

04-01-2011

I do the same with AD DPS build.

He ends up killing jungle in no time, farming becomes way easy with his E, and his Q+Q is great for finishing opponents.

Everyone is stuck with building him tanky. Try a glass cannon build, you''ll be surprised with his damage output.

Porksub

04-01-2011

I've done that. Still get smashed by other champs who can actually DO damage.

Mamox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by oulush View Post
I do the same with AD DPS build.

He ends up killing jungle in no time, farming becomes way easy with his E, and his Q+Q is great for finishing opponents.

Everyone is stuck with building him tanky. Try a glass cannon build, you''ll be surprised with his damage output.

glass cannon is terrible on him because you will jump in and die in <2 seconds. Trinforce gives him tons of damage, some survivability and utility. Then build Randuins Omen or BV/FON then black cleaver and your rolling.

Mamox

04-02-2011

I've been doing really well with him every game since I found my current build O.o getting better with him.

Silverplatoon

Recruiter

04-02-2011

So. You can get a trinity during the jungling phase? O.O; You're pretty dang good.

AuV2 AaronKiwi

04-02-2011

you mean q-q-aa-aa-e-aa-aa- e-w-w-aa-aa-w-w- aa-aa-r

he does double dmg tempest remember

Arcanist

04-02-2011

I used to do Trinity Force builds but I have moved on because they are not as fun to me anymore.