Do you want the Spider Queen to join the League?

Yes 24,200 85.79%
No 4,009 14.21%
Voters: 28209. You may not vote on this poll

A challenge from Zileas himself, The Spider Queen needs you!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Choco Princess

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2012

come to me my sweet.

Sarudalf

08-28-2012

Bump.

Tryhardtyler

08-28-2012

bump

godfatherlc

08-28-2012

Bump, spider queen <3

Muranodo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarudalf View Post
Ah, perma-pets that are controlable & with abilities, yeah, that is a different story. Thought you meant AI pets (like Yoricks).
Yeah. As far as I know there hasn't been much talk there. The specific case was for someone wanted a pure pet-based one mentioned there. The only pet I really consider AI is Malzahar's voidling. Yorick/Zyra's plants/ghouls are more of what I'd think of as brief instance summons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikuMelody View Post
Spiderling ideas:
#1 u know how younger spiders r more venomous? well i had this idea where when first spawned, spiderlings would have very strong poison that would debuff over time.

#2 after Priscilla dies, the remaining spiderlings would be buffed and attack the killer
On point #1, I wonder how well they could implement that. There appear to be some issues with balancing Teemo's toxic shot at the moment in terms of tick damage/ratios. I imagine they could do something like stacks for them in which case there would be a damage cap like say with Wit's End or the like.

On point #2, they catch a lot of flack already for after death passives (for instance) like with Karthus and Zyra. I mention this because I'm pretty sure it might be a multi-point passive if it went through (say along with poison and whatever else --- thinking like Syndra's?). But I'm pretty sure it wouldn't come to pass because they already seemed to have dislike for Heimerdinger's turrets remaining after his death (or any summon).

Gryphon48

08-28-2012

Bump

MaybeitsMalzahar

08-28-2012

So we can't have the Spider Queen but they can give us Sejuani -_-

Captnhaha

08-28-2012

bump

Daemonkz

08-28-2012

I really don't want a spider sej skin it just doesn't sound right, would rather have the real spider queen.

CabecoteNA

08-28-2012

PrISCilla WhERe?