Do you want the Spider Queen to join the League?

Yes 24,172 85.80%
No 4,002 14.20%
Voters: 28174. You may not vote on this poll

A challenge from Zileas himself, The Spider Queen needs you!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dryad Soraka

08-10-2012

Is her voice Shurelia?

Multifire

08-10-2012

Here is to hoping they drop that stupid no monster rule.

QuanticFusion

08-10-2012

Bump

Healurownbum

08-10-2012

Good night bump <3

Muranodo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Multifire View Post
Here is to hoping they drop that stupid no monster rule.
Not sure what you mean here. Their current rule is pretty much to make them a super small release margin. Basically, they're akin to yordles (maybe a bit less) in terms of release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantEnemyBen View Post
Perhaps a void based spider queen champ? Maybe Kassadin's daughter underwent a monsterification in the void.
One of the more popular concepts that get mentioned. I'm kinda doubtful of it myself since they purposefully didn't want to say Omen was from the Void; there's a lot of Runeterra not talked about as much yet.

Koopatroopa

08-10-2012

riot plz

Muranodo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopatroopa View Post
riot plz
Tears. They are streaming as each champion release goes by!

Muranodo

08-11-2012

One for a new day.

Oberic

08-11-2012

So many yes votes since I last saw it.. WOW!

TwistedVampire

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
So, the blind monk one made sense. But seriously, this one is just too far out there. I get why some of you are excited, but it's just not an archetype most people 'get'. Too many twists. Spider Lady is already pretty exotic. Spider Lady with Victorian umbrella is way out there. I think it's too niche. Lots of peolpe want to be a badass martial arts monk, it's an aspirational role.

On the other hand, who wants to be an overweight balding drunk guy (Gragas)? Note that he's not that popular even though he's very fun.

Victorian umbrella spider woman is not typically a fantasy people have of who they want to be ;p

If the concept is too far out there, or isn't aspirational, it's just less popular. Spider queen has both of these issues, which is why we haven't made her.

Of course, badass spider/woman hybrid who spins you into cocoons and poisons you might be OK.

- Zileas
Zileas, as a subordinate & a follower of your trolling ways, I have in your best intentions to support this champion!
As you may already know, you are the god of trolling but you must understand, that aslong as you troll you have to keep things fresh & inavating! Some people I know(Not mentioning any names) & I'm sure some people of the league community... Find a Drider/Arachne woman to be, somewhat "apealing" to their more forbiden needs.

Now picture this, Zileas, the ultimate troll at being able to seduce league players but then scaring them with the might of the spider queen!!! If this doesn't apeal to you, then you could always just support it, & wait on your trap to spring as more people will either follow you or apose you, either one winning you the entire game! Imagine if your rival IronStylus or the unamed armored one himself came to your side. You could troll them by proving you're the best supporter of the spider queen, thus winning against them in a never ending cycle of troll! Zileas, master, emporer, ruler of the internet! Spin your webs of troll & carry the spider queen with you to rule over all of your enemies!

Plus it'd be funy to watch some of my friends reactions when they realise she'd be in the game. =

-TwistedVampire