Do you want the Spider Queen to join the League?

Yes 24,198 85.79%
No 4,008 14.21%
Voters: 28206. You may not vote on this poll

A challenge from Zileas himself, The Spider Queen needs you!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pleasurewizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2012

bump

Steinick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2012

Since Morello is purposefully being quiet on the Spider Queen, I believe she will become a champion soon enough.

MrTaxiTaxiTaxi

08-07-2012

Can we still keep the umbrella but with a different design? Maybe she can be a melee character and attack with it.

Uncle Muffles

08-07-2012

Bumpbump.

Ask Nidalee

08-07-2012

Quote:
no, because i'm keeping it mysterious on purpose. Sometimes we don't say stuff on purpose!
yesssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...29192#27929192

Choco Princess

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheezola View Post
Her design atm is pretty meh....people would buy her solely because they won the battle to get her in game, and probably forget about her a few weeks later because she's, well, meh. Based on what I've heard from Riot, this Spider Queen concept isn't thrown out like Omen, but probably being revamped and remodeled to fit in with the rest of the League and be something that people want to buy because its, as Tryndamere would say, "awesome".

Edit: If they do end up making a spider champ, I'm hoping that it will be less "cutesy woman with spider-legs, a dress, and a matching umbrella" and more "monstrous half-women-half-spider" kind of like Casseopeia. Or maybe just 100% spider creature.
i feel like you did not even take the time to go through the thread, next time you lurk could you at least read through the reds?

Muranodo

08-07-2012

One day, Priscilla, I'll wake up to your announcement

Choco Princess

08-08-2012

good night moon and hello front page

Kiviskus

08-08-2012

Bump/

CabecoteNA

08-08-2012

I'm so hyped with Morello's new comment I hope it means she's in the making